Hello Fellow Humans!!

You can call me Merlin, that's a pen name, I sometimes do magic and will even write on occasion. I plan on positing soon once I get a few more chapters on a story I am writing complete. I enjoy fantasy, as well as mixing and matching generes to portray a new kind of theme or adventure. 

I hope to be posting soon so that all of you can enjoy what I have to share, and I look very much forward to indulging in what you all have written.

Stay safe! Don't forget to smile, and please remember that everyone deserves a little magic in their life! 

Re: Hello Fellow Humans!!

Merlin_Alter Wrote: You can call me Merlin, that's a pen name, I sometimes do magic and will even write on occasion. I plan on positing soon once I get a few more chapters on a story I am writing complete. I enjoy fantasy, as well as mixing and matching generes to portray a new kind of theme or adventure. 

I hope to be posting soon so that all of you can enjoy what I have to share, and I look very much forward to indulging in what you all have written.

Stay safe! Don't forget to smile, and please remember that everyone deserves a little magic in their life!
Huh, you wouldn't happen to be the me that split due to 13th seismic shock on the 13th planet of the 13th star system of 13th galaxy of the 13th parallel universe?

I shall await your books anyway, after all magic always makes things interesting especially with cats