Shuckshowdy, y'all

Pulled the trig and finally made one of these things! I have no idea what's happening, but it's great, and it's nice to meet such a welcoming community. Hopefully, I'll be sticking around a while. I've been sitting on stories for ages, writing but not showing them to anyone (not even my friends, family, or snoopy husband). Anyway, hello! I'm glad to be here. 

Re: Shuckshowdy, y'all

ArDeeBurger Wrote:
Ashra Wrote: Pulled the trig and finally made one of these things!
Oh my gosh. When I first read this, I thought you meant Trigonometry. And so I was thinking you made like, a triangle or something.

Oh what a goose I am. Ha ha.

Welcome to Royal Road. May all your angles be a-CUTE!  😸
Haha, love this! Not sorry my trigonometry days are a thing of the past. Thanks for the welcome!

Ely Wrote: Welcome to the community! 
I'm sure you'll find some readers of your fiction here. I'm also the type of secret author who likes to keep the fiction side of me quiet, and a pen name is great for that.

I hope you'll find the website and stories fun!

Appreciate the welcome! Us closeted writers need to stick together!

Welcome!
Ashra Wrote: I've been sitting on stories for ages, writing but not showing them to anyone (not even my friends, family, or snoopy husband). Anyway, hello! I'm glad to be here.
I empathise with this, I don't think I've shown anyone IRL my recent works (apart from my boyf, who acts as my sanity check). That would be too scary. 😅

I hope you enjoy RR and your fictions find an audience.

Welcome to Royal Road. Glad you decided to share your work here. I too thought trigonometry when I saw your first sentence. Thought you were ditching your trig homework to post (not that there's anything wrong with that). Think you'll find Royal Road a good place to share your work. Be sure to check out Cinn's beginner's guide. A lot of helpful information there.

I hope you enjoy being on Royal Road and that many people read your writing. Good luck.

Cinn Wrote: Welcome!
Ashra Wrote: I've been sitting on stories for ages, writing but not showing them to anyone (not even my friends, family, or snoopy husband). Anyway, hello! I'm glad to be here.
I empathise with this, I don't think I've shown anyone IRL my recent works (apart from my boyf, who acts as my sanity check). That would be too scary. 😅

I hope you enjoy RR and your fictions find an audience.

Totally scary, but something I'm trying to work towards, starting here on RR! 

Thanks a bunch! 

parkertallan Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. Glad you decided to share your work here. I too thought trigonometry when I saw your first sentence. Thought you were ditching your trig homework to post (not that there's anything wrong with that). Think you'll find Royal Road a good place to share your work. Be sure to check out Cinn's beginner's guide. A lot of helpful information there.

I hope you enjoy being on Royal Road and that many people read your writing. Good luck.

Can confirm that I would 100% ditch trig homework to write, but that's currently not the case. Thanks for the tip! I will check it out!