Re: Twitter Swap/ Follows

StgBria Wrote: Hey. I'm pretty new to Twitter and have no idea how to grow/ meet new people so I just figured I'd plug my twitter here @Sgbria1

Go ahead and leave your Twitter handle and I'll follow you regardless. I'm very lonely.
I think people mostly gain them by commenting on other posts.

But I'll help you out I guess

DrBuller Wrote:
StgBria Wrote: Hey. I'm pretty new to Twitter and have no idea how to grow/ meet new people so I just figured I'd plug my twitter here @Sgbria1

Go ahead and leave your Twitter handle and I'll follow you regardless. I'm very lonely.

Can't find other posts if you don't know anyone. 

Also, your love of ducks goes all the way down, huh. 

StgBria Wrote:
DrBuller Wrote:

Can't find other posts if you don't know anyone. 

Also, your love of ducks goes all the way down, huh.

start by following writers from here who have twitter, then interact with their posts, and see what they like and follow

I always follow people back, meaning that if you follow me, I will follow you. Here is my handle: @WordsbyLMS

I will follow you as soon as I post this.

The trick to getting a following on Twitter is taking the initative to follow other people and using the right tags, not only in your tweets but also on your profile. You can add hashtags to your profile.