Hello Royal Road!

Honestly, I never thought I would throw my story online until I came across this site. I was looking for something tasty to read in the realm of fantasy when I stumbled across Royal Road. I've been here for only a few days so far and have zero issues with this lovely community. The site is set up well, the members are wonderful, and making an account and adding my first three chapters was all too easy. So far the only question I have is "what is reputation?"
     I hope everyone likes the vision I'm attempting to bring to life through my book Voracity. If there are any books on Royal Road that any of you insist I take a look at, please let me know! I'm a sucker for fantasy romance :D

Thank you for your time

Roland Aldridge

Re: Hello Royal Road!

Welcome! Reputation is kinda like a thumbs up or "I agree" or "this made me laugh" kinda thing. It has many uses. Gej wrote a guide on it, the link to which is in the RR beginners Guide I wrote (see signature for link)

Fantasy romance, eh? I think Alexa has something right up your alley (she'll be along in a bit & the link will be in her signature). Alternatively, nosey on over to the recommendations sub-forum, where there's a bunch of different lists based on different preferences. If you can't find one with yours, make a new one. Otherwise, just nosey through people's signatures as you see them on the forums. The beginner's guide includes links on how to set up your own.

I hope you enjoy RR and your fiction finds an audience.

Re: Hello Royal Road!

Welcome to Royal Road. Definitely check out Cinn's beginner's guide (clever of her to include it in her signature). Lots of great information there. Being active in the Forums and commenting on stories you read are great ways to interact with the community. Also, you should include a link to your story in your signature. Noticed it doesn't have a cover. Try checking out the Art section of the Forums where people occasionally offer to create free covers.

Hope you continue to find Royal Road a wonderful experience and that many people read your story. Good luck.