Re: I blinked. Then my view count reached 7000+

Verlin Wrote: Congratulations! I wish you great success in your story, hope we see you in popular this week some time!
Aha, aha... Popular is a bit impossible... Butย I think it's amazing that I'm finding success though, because I remember getting hit by the [Ban Hammer] for like, 50 years and getting myself miraculously unbanned. But Thank you, I hope you'll also find success, too!

father Wrote: It seems like my story is succeeding in its own way. And I managed to get my first advanced review, and a dedicated, loyalย ๐–Š๐–“๐–๐–”๐–ž๐–Š๐–— to my story.

Yatta! Yayyyy!

That is all. I just wanted to share it with you guys. If you've clicked on this, thank you. If you've read this far, then an even better thank you.
ย Must be the best feeling, congrats.ย 

Edit: you likely know this but well it's always good to hear. Cherish your readers, but be true to yourself. they stuck around because they like who you are so don't change things drastically solely because of them. Like acknowledge them and what input they have but find your own way of conveying that in the story. (Am I coming off-topic? Is any of this even making sense? lol)

But yeah, I'm happy for you.ย 

D-S-Nate Wrote:
father Wrote: It seems like my story is succeeding in its own way. And I managed to get my first advanced review, and a dedicated, loyalย ๐–Š๐–“๐–๐–”๐–ž๐–Š๐–— to my story.

Yatta! Yayyyy!

That is all. I just wanted to share it with you guys. If you've clicked on this, thank you. If you've read this far, then an even better thank you.
ย Must be the best feeling, congrats.ย 

Edit: you likely know this but well it's always good to hear. Cherish your readers, but be true to yourself. they stuck around because they like who you are so don't change things drastically solely because of them. Like acknowledge them and what input they have but find your own way of conveying that in the story. (Am I coming off-topic? Is any of this even making sense? lol)

But yeah, I'm happy for you.
Don't worry chief! You're making sense and not going *too* off topic.ย And if my author's notes showย anything about me, it's probably the fact that I also go on a tangent most of the time.

But thank you for your kind words!

1moreindakitchen Wrote: Congrats! Getting more readers and reviews is great!

And, uh, what do you have to do to get hit by the [Ban Hammer] and how do you rehab by miracle? ๐Ÿค”

Well you see, my bio used to be an exact Copypasta of the GiantDad meme. It contained dangerous, definitely no-no words, so I got reported and banned. But thankfully, there was this one Moderator who decided to unban me. Yayyy!!!