A tomato Pep Talk

So I'm smoking weed earlier(Metaphorical Weed, mind you) and for some reason, It suddenly hit me...

Like what If I make a novel and publish it to RoyalRoad about a guy who wants to make a novel and publish It to a fictionalized version of RoyalRoad...

I tried to search If It's already been done before and Mama Mia! No one actually made something like that!?

I honestly want to write that story. A guy struggling with grammar problems and all those stuff. And the system we're going to use is the Ranking System RoyalRoad uses to Rank Its books. Our Main Characters will compete at that Ranking System. 

Of course, I'm also going to make stakes to make It at the very least more exciting. But to be honest, I don't know If this sounds brilliant or just plain stupid, just let me know. For you, will a story like that actually work? 

I need an opinion right now because I'll make It If everyone thinks It doesn't sound like someone thought by a weed-smoking guy(Metaphorical Weed, mind you)

Re: A tomato Pep Talk

A writer writing to level up in a litrpg system system called Royal Road, meanwhile whatever the writer writes ends up happening somewhere, and then other "writers" show up and we get pokemon/inception/doctor strange levels of fighting with reality changing between them. Maybe the person who reaches rank one on "Best Rated" controls the entire world, like how in the Fate series they battle over the holy grail, with random "prompts" tossed in as "challenges" between the competitors.

DrakanThinking

O_Weaver Wrote: A writer writing to level up in a litrpg system system called Royal Road, meanwhile whatever the writer writes ends up happening somewhere, and then other "writers" show up and we get pokemon/inception/doctor strange levels of fighting with reality changing between them. Maybe the person who reaches rank one on "Best Rated" controls the entire world, like how in the Fate series they battle over the holy grail, with random "prompts" tossed in as "challenges" between the competitors.

DrakanThinking

Fxxx I would love to read that hahaha

Novel idea for sure. I could certainly see some frustration and comedy in it. I am not sure what your writing style is, but if it's light-hearted, that would make it fun.

You might even ask the RR staff for some  of their more memorable Q and A stories they've delt with. 

We have a book here at my work, in the break room, called "idiots at work". Yep, our very own company happens to be mentioned in it. Great stuff

Cody