Re: Promote your story – but by only describing your protagonist

Arty and Eli lived normal lives. They excell at academics and are leaders at their respective clubs. Off the street, you wouldn't take them as anyone special, just an ordinary pair of twins walking down the road. 

But behind the curtains, they hold a power, one often feared and scorned by the people within the country.

Join Arthur and Eliana Lane as they make their Descent.

Natalie Sancaska

https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2Fx8mzJSD%2FNatalie-Spade-Collab.png

Born on: 2749

Role: Leader

Motivation: Duty

Life experience:

Ø  Had both parents who took jobs that few bother with as a profession.
Ø  Excelled in academics but struggled with physical Knight training.
Ø  Lost her parents.
Ø  Was kidnapped, turned into a lab rat, and given alien sets of powers.
Ø  Spent a chunk of time escaping her captives and having to fend for herself.
Ø  Became revered and then tormented because of her new powers.
Ø  Her raging emotions caused her new powers to almost killing Andrew.
Ø  Leaves home to avenge her kidnappers for all they have taken from her.
Strengths: Strong, stubborn, Caring.

Weaknesses: Selfish, Socially Awkward, Guarded.

Habit or Mannerism: she twirls her thumbs around another when she is feeling venerable or shy.

D-S-Nate Wrote: Natalie Sancaska

https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2Fx8mzJSD%2FNatalie-Spade-Collab.png

Born on: 2749

Role: Leader

Motivation: Duty

Life experience:

Ø  Had both parents who took jobs that few bother with as a profession.
Ø  Excelled in academics but struggled with physical Knight training.
Ø  Lost her parents.
Ø  Was kidnapped, turned into a lab rat, and given alien sets of powers.
Ø  Spent a chunk of time escaping her captives and having to fend for herself.
Ø  Became revered and then tormented because of her new powers.
Ø  Her raging emotions caused her new powers to almost killing Andrew.
Ø  Leaves home to avenge her kidnappers for all they have taken from her.
Strengths: Strong, stubborn, Caring.

Weaknesses: Selfish, Socially Awkward, Guarded.

Habit or Mannerism: she twirls her thumbs around another when she is feeling venerable or shy.

Getting some pretty major dark superhero vibes from that description and I like it.

The Wanderer of Realms... a title completely foreign to all who encounter it. It is only fitting, therefore, that it belongs to a mysterious stranger, with no memories of his past and an unknown curse slowly killing him...

This is one of my protagonists from my gamelit fantasy, The Beast of Ildenwood!

Now, back to the rest of these posts! Some really cool character designs have been spotted and I must learn more! DrakanBook

Proxy: A self-proclaimed delinquent who had recently graduated from middle school; age when story began: 14, current age: 15. He is prideful in the fact he is talented at fighting. He can be rowdy, somewhat juvenile at times, is hot-blooded, can be a bit rude when he has to be, does not beat around the bush, could somewhat childish at times, and is eager to fight who ever challenges him, or just challenges people himself. Yet, despite his rough side, he does have a heart of gold that allows him to get along with people, is good natured, he likes to help people who are in need of it, and is someone who is loyal to his friends. Although he is prideful, a bit egotistical at times, he does not think he is better than anyone else, unless it's to insult his enemies. He cares for the people around him, and anyone who hurts them or anyone he deems worthy of his trust and protection will suffer his wrath.

James Wilson is young man with a level head, a heart of tarnished gold, and dragon that will make you want to quit your life subscription. He is a true knight in sour armor treating people as if they will act on their base impulses, but willing to believe that being a good Samaritan is only natural. I other words he is a Dragonknight from a different world and through his grumblings and complaints, he will always be there to lend a hand in need.   

Tobias MacClain is a cynical fellow just turned 30, cursed with a plain, unremarkable appearance and weight problems. He is sensible and intelligent with a dry sense of humor and a loathing for the horrible people that surround him. Tobias is a superhero and a scientist, with a very scarce media presence and zero popularity. When he isn't using his future sight in strategizing heroism, Tobias is in the process of receiving a doctorate for his confidential work with gene editing and the potential to replicate and transfer powers. 
Despite all his accomplishments in the world, he is treated as no more than a sidekick... And he is sick and tired of it. 
Anger is settling in, and with his powers and his knowledge, he is no small threat.

Cobalt Atticus Trayer, a 23 year old demon currently employed at the Brimstone Institute of Demonics.  

Regularly considered by what few peers he has to be an intelligent, friendly and pleasant individual, if a little scattered.

Daily duties include teaching his core class of second-years, assisting in supplementary lessons, and occasionally fighting for his life against infuriated students with earth-cleaving axes, psychopathic nurses with cursed daggers, mobsters trying to force him into the family business, and the unwanted displays of affection from his own mother.

You know, normal teacher stuff.

Ezekill Raylight the protagonist of "Reborn as a Legend" Ezekill is a fearless, selfless warrior, whose goal is to become strong enough to protect the person he loved, but not morally righteous as he tends to ignore who's not important to him, he's also stubborn and tends to snap out. He almost had his first murder in the latest chapters. Also don't touch Yui or he'll brutally murder you.

A prince begins experiencing odd changes that results in them becoming a woman. Sent with the objective to slay the witch responsible the young royal is confronted with questions of gender, identity, and and a deeper thoughts and desires that had been long forgotten. All while being supported by a collection of knights, including the knightly eldest princess, a knightly best friend, and a shy elf girl mage.

Marvin Perlie. He's a typical teenage boy, although he has a tragic past, a prosthetic leg and many scars on his body, he's trying to find a place to fit in. He's awkward in social situations, has quite a few insecurities, but can still stand up for himself and hold his own. A bit of an everyman that does his best to step up when the situation calls for it. He's not especially unique in the magical world he finds himself in, but he tries to do his best, even if he tends to be too hard on himself.

My protagonist is a blunt and irreverent person who tends to speak their mind even if unintentionally hurts someone's feelings. He's someone who cares about others, but if he can, he'll try to do anything to get out of work. Though he is sheepish around a huge group of people and strangers. She's got long hair with that's black and pink, with eyes that are also black and pink. Don't ask me what she is cause I don't have an answer to thank. Also, I haven't given my main character a name yet. I really should though.