So, How is it Going For You Lot? 🐕

I was just messing around with the analytics, and found out some interesting things. For one, wasn’t paying attention, and found a silent reader. Then something new happened, which there are a few directly searching up my works by the name. It has been a slow crawl, but steadily getting up there.

Anyway, enough about myself. What about you lot? How has it been going? 🐕

Re: So, How is it Going For You Lot? 🐕

I'm writing my first story. Writing is hard. I can't convey the right words properly and if I stayed too long and edit, I will never move on. 

I also write slow. A 2000 word story takes me 3 hours. THREE hours. Omg. I wanted to bang out at least 3 chapters a day - but that was wishful thinking. 

I can't cut chapters because my chapter has to FEEL like a proper cut off point otherwise I'm left unsatisfied. Also! I realized my story is too drama heavy which will probably repel alot of readers away. 

Sorry. This turned into  a vent post. 

DrakanSigh

This morning went well. I managed to write a chapter. But now I need to try and write another and I’m struggling to recapture my momentum. 

I’ve had an agent I queried about my novel (unrelated to the stuff I’m writing on here) ask to see the full manuscript, yesterday, which made me very happy! Though now it’s another couple months of waiting to hear back about that. Trying to find more agents to add to my list to send out more queries. It’s a lot with also doing university stuff. 

But the weather outside is BEAUTIFUL. I *adore* autumn. 

TomOBedlam Wrote: This morning went well. I managed to write a chapter. But now I need to try and write another and I’m struggling to recapture my momentum. 

I’ve had an agent I queried about my novel (unrelated to the stuff I’m writing on here) ask to see the full manuscript, yesterday, which made me very happy! Though now it’s another couple months of waiting to hear back about that. Trying to find more agents to add to my list to send out more queries. It’s a lot with also doing university stuff. 

But the weather outside is BEAUTIFUL. I *adore* autumn.
Hoping for the best here. ^^

I'm pretty happy with things... I suppose.

I never really had much in the line of expectations for success here, but It’s going well enough. I am incredibly patient with my books. In my first year of writing, I wrote the first three books of my series as fast as I could without looking back. Each are around 800 pages long. 

Heh, then for the following five years, I've gone back through them multiple times over, line editing, and putting in all those neat ideas that come to me every day.

The plan is to finish with a fourth book, and that will likely take another two years minimum to solidify. 

I love my story, and all it's details. Honestly, I wrote it for myself. No, not for any weird kind of vicarious gratification, but to put my passion for sciency to some fun fictional use. Sharing it has been a great pleasure as well.

Sadly, as a day-jobber, I only get so much time to write, but no matter how long it takes, I'll never give it up. 

I've been into many things, from dirtbiking, to freediving, to painting... But, writing has really become a big thing for me, often squeezing out what once was dear to me, like hobby machining and knife making.
Never enough hours in a day.

Cody

Past few days has been rather slow, took a break from writing and publishing while reading some tragic manga and pyscho manga. Been plotting recently because of a story that stuck in my head. (Idk if plotting can be consider writing or not, but meh... As long as I can have my breaks, I'm good.) Watching TI 10 recently and enjoy every moment of it. And had the laugh of the year I guess. 
Anyways, my days been great and blessed. 
Plus, my internet is okay now so. Yahooo.