*Looks around* Who are you people!?

Hey there! I guess I kept putting off doing an introduction post to the point that I forgot about it completely. Whoops.

I'm Zeepolian. I'm sure a lot of you have already seen me piddling about the forum. I'm just a student by day, looking for somewhere to post writing that I can get some kind of feedback on. And so far RoyalRoad has been pretty good about that. At least, better than reddit or twitter or other hosting sites.

Stay beautiful. Valosol

--Zeepolian

Re: *Looks around* Who are you people!?

Hello Zeepolian, nice to meet you officially! I am also a student by day in the same boat, it's a balancing act. Honestly have probably grown more by getting reviews in the last week on this site than I had in my entire creative writing degree to this point, lol. I'm glad to hear RR is treating you well! 
Wishing you a successful writing experience! 

A belated official welcome to Royal Road. My student days are long past, but my reason for being here is very much the same as yours. It's quite satisfying to post something and actually have people read it. I would guess you're aware of Cinn's beginner's guide, but if not you can find it here. https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/111469

Hope you continue to enjoy your experience here and that you reach all your writing goals. Good luck.

Zeepolian Wrote: Hey there! I guess I kept putting off doing an introduction post to the point that I forgot about it completely. Whoops.

I'm Zeepolian. I'm sure a lot of you have already seen me piddling about the forum. I'm just a student by day, looking for somewhere to post writing that I can get some kind of feedback on. And so far RoyalRoad has been pretty good about that. At least, better than reddit or twitter or other hosting sites.

Stay beautiful. Valosol

--Zeepolian

Glad you're enjoying RR so far <3 I just wanted to say hi, hoping to see you around the site (and write a lot!).

Take care!