Why Did My Stars Change Colour?

The star rating on my dashboard was red when I started posting, I’m 95% sure. Now, though, they’re more a dull gold colour but the stars on my fiction in the regular list is still red. Was there an update or something or is this just a standard colour difference that I’m only now noticing?

Mostly just curious.

Re: Why Did My Stars Change Colour?

TomOBedlam Wrote: The star rating on my dashboard was red when I started posting, I’m 95% sure. Now, though, they’re more a dull gold colour but the stars on my fiction in the regular list is still red. Was there an update or something or is this just a standard colour difference that I’m only now noticing?

Mostly just curious.
... I actually don't know what you mean yet red stars are very easy to imagine. There might just have been an update.

Re: Why Did My Stars Change Colour?

TomOBedlam Wrote: The star rating on my dashboard was red when I started posting, I’m 95% sure. Now, though, they’re more a dull gold colour but the stars on my fiction in the regular list is still red. Was there an update or something or is this just a standard colour difference that I’m only now noticing?

Mostly just curious.
The stars in the author dashboard became gold when the new author dashboard became a thing. It's always been gold on the dark theme tho