:D Hello!!!!!!!

Hello  DrakanGlasses

My name is Triple S and even though I'm new to this site, my current web novel Royal Four-Ces has been out since June  DrakanMelt
If anyone wishes to check it out, here ya go: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/46938/royal-four-ces
To keep my introduction *mostly* on track, the most I'll say about it for now is that it's about a card game I designed myself with artwork by Revanche7th  peolove

I love card games including Yu-Gi-Oh! and the Pokemon TCG and I thought it would be fun to try and make a game of my own :D . I also have a lot of wacky story ideas in my brain I wanted to scoop out, because to me just making a game with no story seemed like a waste  DrakanGlasses

I hope to continue sharing any of my works to this site as long as I can. Being able to insert images into the chapters is a BIG BONUS  peoapproval

Re: :D Hello!!!!!!!

Cinn Wrote: Welcome! Yeah, Royal Road is set up to allow a decent amount of flexibility for the content authors post for their chapters. Also, great enthusiasm and wacky story ideas can be some of the best ideas.

Here's some RR tips & tricks; https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/111469

I hope you enjoy RR and your fiction finds an audience.

Thank you  DrakanMelt

I'm happy to seek out an audience just about anywhere  FancyDrakan

The only condition being that the site(s) in question support image inserts. I know that with it being a novel and all  DrakanLaugh the priority should be the written words, which I agree with!

But....the illustrations make one of my organs (I think the heart?) feel all warm and fuzzy when I see them  PeoloveU . They make my story feel a lil' extra special  peogiggle

Thanks for the tips link too!

ArDeeBurger Wrote: Well! That is certainly a lot of exclamation points!!! You seem very excited!!!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here on Royal Road, and good luck with your story!!!!!!!

😸

DrakanMelt DrakanMelt  DrakanMelt I get excited very easily when talking about my novel, writing allows me to be 100% myself ! (x1000 !s). Thanks for wishing me luck, and I want to send that same positivity back your way Wink

With this being my first "serious" work, I fully recognize I have plenty of room to grow and look forward to observing the journey  DrakanPopcorn

Welcome to Royal Road. Love the passion. Writing is all about sharing those ideas which pop into your head. You've got a great looking cover. You really should include it (and a link to your story) in your signature. It's a great way to let people know about your work. Cinn's guide tells how to set that up.

Hope you enjoy being here and that many people get to experience what you've created. Good luck.

parkertallan Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. Love the passion. Writing is all about sharing those ideas which pop into your head. You've got a great looking cover. You really should include it (and a link to your story) in your signature. It's a great way to let people know about your work. Cinn's guide tells how to set that up.

Hope you enjoy being here and that many people get to experience what you've created. Good luck.

Thank you  DrakanMelt
Revanche7th has done fantastic work with the cover, in-chapter illustrations, and many more for me ^_^
That's actually part of my motivation to put as much effort into this story as I can! To have words worthy of her art :D 
I tried updating my signature after reading your post.