Hello, I'm here to present you my book The Arbolarbres Chronicles - Conflict in Skyhigh, Progression Fantasy

( Book 1 Completed)  A young arbolarbre (Treeman) called Oak Quercus must stop his carnivorous mad King (Xidor Cedre) from sending his nation into a war to feed his gluttony for flesh and his  sudden quest for immortality.
However, he will have to face opposition from his vegetarian countrymen with diverging opinions on how to stop the King's madness. 
The culture war is about the dietary rules of the Arbolarbres people ( Carnivores or Vegetarians), the Arbolarbres have always been vegetarians and King's Xidor new ways breaks the old path of society. Why are they vegetarians? It is explained in chapter 0, The genesis of the arbolarbres. 
The views of the characters don't reflect the views of the author and I'm not pushing an agenda. I just want to imagine and explore the effects of such a culture war on a Society.  It will be the central theme of the trilogy. 
From the end of book 1 and onwards, it'll feature some elements of progression fantasy with a soul-eating mechanic.
Discover it in the first book of the Arbolarbres chronicles (One chapter every week day)