Might or might not just be me, but...

There's a feeling in me that says I have to rush to get my chapters out frequently in the same week. I would save up chapters and release them one day after the other, but it took longer to do that than to just make one chapter and release it after editing it. Honestly, I want to take my time, but I can be slow at times, so I'm kind of conflicted. I don't want to say I'm the only one who gets this feeling since that would be wrong, so who else does?

Re: Might or might not just be me, but...

Proxy's Wrote: There's a feeling in me that says I have to rush to get my chapters out frequently in the same week. I would save up chapters and release them one day after the other, but it took longer to do that than to just make one chapter and release it after editing it. Honestly, I want to take my time, but I can be  192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 slow at times, so I'm kind of conflicted. I don't want to say I'm the only one who gets this feeling since that would be wrong, so who else does?
yeah it's like watching 15 seasons of lacasa de papel in one night

Re: Might or might not just be me, but...

I knew this was going to happen to me. So im not posting until I at least write for three months straight. I want at least a month or two buffer because there are some days where you just don't feel like writing, you know? 

But with your current issue, you either have to slow down your rate of posting or go on a short hiatus and build a backlog. As you have already posted, those are your two options. I suppose there is a third option where you could spend the full day writing. 

Do you have your story loosely plotted? I find that zero motivation comes when I'm stuck at a particular scene.