How's it Goin?

Heya. I'm a new member that joined under the recommendation of a friend who also writes here. 

Most of my past time is spent doing schoolwork as a senior in high school, writing new chapters, or playing games such as Destiny 2, Terraria, or Doom Eternal as of late. 

I've personally been writing casual short stories for world-building on a number of Minecraft Roleplay servers over the years, but I've only just gotten around to committing to a larger-scale project called The Violet Crown. It follows the narrative of my favorite character from Roleplaying as he interacts with a new world that is hostile to mages like him. Scattered through the chapters are flashbacks to my fondest memories made while Roleplaying with my closest friends at the time. 
The main conflict of the fiction is intended to be a juxtaposition of the Elven and Human races as the Humans face racial prejudice for an attempted mass-takeover of the world centuries prior, after which the Elven kingdom adopted a theocratic government under non-binary religious leaders known jointly as the Violet Crown. 

Feel free to give my fiction a read, follow, favorite, or whatever you feel! I'm open to criticism as I'm still trying to adopt my own writing style. I primarily struggle with developing unique, memorable characters.
Also feel free to hit me up for any review swaps! I'd be delighted to read through some other people's stuff to get a better idea of how I want to further develop my story.

Re: How's it Goin?

Richtor Wrote: Heya. I'm a new member that joined under the recommendation of a friend who also writes here. 

Most of my past time is spent doing schoolwork as a senior in high school, writing new chapters, or playing games such as Destiny 2, Terraria, or Doom Eternal as of late.  snaptube vidmate

I've personally been writing casual short stories for world-building on a number of Minecraft Roleplay servers over the years, but I've only just gotten around to committing to a larger-scale project called The Violet Crown. It follows the narrative of my favorite character from Roleplaying as he interacts with a new world that is hostile to mages like him. Scattered through the chapters are flashbacks to my fondest memories made while Roleplaying with my closest friends at the time. 
The main conflict of the fiction is intended to be a juxtaposition of the Elven and Human races as the Humans face racial prejudice for an attempted mass-takeover of the world centuries prior, after which the Elven kingdom adopted a theocratic government under non-binary religious leaders known jointly as the Violet Crown.
hey there welcome to the forum and good luck with your project