Paragraph Spacing Question

I was wondering if there was any way to manually adjust the spacing between paragraphs in a story? For example, when I have quests given by the system, I’d like it to look like this:

New Quest: [Lorem That Ipsum!]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean vel est a urna congue ultricies quis sed lectus. Curabitur dignissim fringilla elit, ut facilisis nunc bibendum at. Integer vel nisl non augue dictum rhoncus non id orci. Sed interdum.
Reward: Unspecified.

…instead of like this…

New Quest: [Lorem That Ipsum!]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean vel est a urna congue ultricies quis sed lectus. Curabitur dignissim fringilla elit, ut facilisis nunc bibendum at. Integer vel nisl non augue dictum rhoncus non id orci. Sed interdum.

Reward: Unspecified.

Is there any way to accomplish that?

Re: Paragraph Spacing Question

So I haven't tried this in a while, but assuming RR's HTML works fairly standard, then here's the breakdown of what's probably happening behind the scenes.

Paragraphs are text inside of <p></p> tags. Every paragraph (set of tags) will get a certain amount of space between them.

If you want to have two lines of different lengths right next to each other, you can use a <br> tag inside a set of paragraph tags. <br> starts a new line, which won't have the paragraph spacing.

So in order to get the formatting you want, make the bold header and the italics description the same paragraph. Then go into the source editor and ad a <br> tag after the bold header, and it should start the italics description on a new line, which ought to give the formatting you're looking for.

Hopefully this post displays without subsuming all those tags I typed. :P