Re: Any forum writers want to race with me? 10 day to make a FAST FOOD frontpage story!

LambentTyto Wrote: What do you mean by "front page story"?
I think I would go for this, but I though you meant an actual story about fast food. Probably pass on this. Sigh.
Popular this week or best rated but lets be honest best rated is too much to ask for a fast food story
Well you could write about fast food, eating based powerful MCs are done a lot in anime and it's a proven trope

------

Anyway just as an unrelated update for the thread, I'm 3000 words in and the story is unedited garbage so far 

Re: Any forum writers want to race with me? 10 day to make a FAST FOOD frontpage story!

LambentTyto Wrote:
Mad Wrote: I mean... My story will have fast food in it. No reason you can't do both
But.. But! But! NO! Everyone should do fast food themed stories so we can flood RR with weirdness.

imagine if just ten of us you mass uploaded that trash
the quality of the front page would be reduced to ash
i can't tell if readers would panic or celebrate
the internet may never be the same... i cannot wait
DrakanGlasses

eric_river Wrote:
LambentTyto Wrote:
Mad Wrote: I mean... My story will have fast food in it. No reason you can't do both
But.. But! But! NO! Everyone should do fast food themed stories so we can flood RR with weirdness.

imagine if just ten of us you mass uploaded that trash
the quality of the front page would be reduced to ash
i can't tell if readers would panic or celebrate
the internet may never be the same... i cannot wait
DrakanGlasses
This is actually exactly what I've been plotting for mine. Get ready for 'OP pizza delivery princess must slay the dragon', soon on a trening list near you.

Sake Wrote:
HereBeTreasure Wrote:
Novaldy Wrote: Wait, so it's a chapter in 10 days? That's it? If so...
Clock me in.

Yeah a chapter in 10 days DrakanBook

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/46856/hunting-for-jade-beauties-a-trash-novel

ayy it's here
Oh god I just read it  DrakanPopcorn welcome to the race  DrakanGlasses this is actually morbidly funny. edit: Yeah this story is actually hilarious XD

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I have finished the first two chapters of my new hit web novel: "Reincarnated as a go-kart with a leveling system" I decided to take this 'race' seriously, oh god this is gold. I never knew how much fun it is to write pure unbridled trash.
Anyway, I'm not uploading the first chapter yet as I need to get a cover in place so I'll probably upload it later this week. All I can say now is "See you at the top"

Hi_Im_Ren Wrote: I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I have finished the first two chapters of my new hit web novel: "Reincarnated as a go-kart with a leveling system" I decided to take this 'race' seriously, oh god this is gold. I never knew how much fun it is to write pure unbridled trash.
Anyway, I'm not uploading the first chapter yet as I need to get a cover in place so I'll probably upload it later this week. All I can say now is "See you at the top"
What am I doing with my life. I just spent $45 getting a cover commissioned for this trash novel.

peolaughing
I can't seem to stop laughing about it.