Re: Reached a nice, round number of 300 pages

Sake Wrote: Within a month since I started publishing. It was quite a journey, and the story is merely reaching its midpoint now.
When I first started writing it I set mid-November as deadline. Considering that there are two months left, I might or might not reach it in time, but I will sure try!
Nice. ūü•≥

You’re making good time then, keeping consistent should have you finishing at this rate.

Re: Reached a nice, round number of 300 pages

Edge Wrote:
Sake Wrote: Within a month since I started publishing. It was quite a journey, and the story is merely reaching its midpoint now.
When I first started writing it I set mid-November as deadline. Considering that there are two months left, I might or might not reach it in time, but I will sure try!
Nice. ūü•≥

You’re making good time then, keeping consistent should have you finishing at this rate.

It would be arrogant for me to presume so, as there are countless unforeseen circumstances that may or may not come up in this time. Thus, I shall resolve myself to produce chapters at even greater speed, even as I also work on a Shadows House fanfic alongside it.