hi everyone! i'm crow.

hello royalroad! i've been a long time lurker and finally worked up the courage to become an active user! i go by the pseudonym crow or a. crow, and i'm excited to be here! i'm a transplant from wattpad (i probably don't have to say why i moved), and i'm very excited to find an online space that seems to take the craft and job of writing seriously. my favorite things in the world are vampires and my favorite book series (so far) is anne rice's the vampire chronicles. 
i've been a professional writer for a few years now, writing for a game publication and ghostwriting on and off, and i'm excited to finally try my hand at serialized fiction. here's to hoping i don't burn out!  

i'm excited to get to know everyone in the community!
DrakanWine

Re: hi everyone! i'm crow.

parkertallan Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. Definitely an ambitious posting schedule, but you can always modify it if you need to. Being active in the Forums and commenting on stories you read are great ways to interact with the community. Hope you enjoy being here and that your work attracts many readers. Good luck.

i have a few chapters written and put away, so i’m hoping that helps for a bit! 😵‍💫 for me, this is more of a test of my own endurance than anything else, haha. 
and thank you so much!

Welcome Crow!

Definitely agree with Parker. Being active on the forums helps getting you fiction out there while also getting to know the community. I've been here for around two months and I love the community. I'm basically an amateur but the feedback I got helped me improve A LOT. Glad to see more authors and lurkers coming to the community.

Welcome to RR!

DrakanMelt

Well well well, my dear crow. You are certainly one of the more interesting new authors we have gotten here. I hope you have a wonderful time, and look forward to seeing you around here more, now that you've taken the leap from yucky Wattpad to the glorious Royal Road.

I wish for you very best of luck with your stories!😸

ARXK Wrote: Welcome Crow!

Definitely agree with Parker. Being active on the forums helps getting you fiction out there while also getting to know the community. I've been here for around two months and I love the community. I'm basically an amateur but the feedback I got helped me improve A LOT. Glad to see more authors and lurkers coming to the community.

Welcome to RR!

DrakanMelt

thank you so much! i've noticed that there's a lot of reader/writer interaction here and the fact that it's encouraged makes it even better! getting feedback is always great.

ArDeeBurger Wrote: Well well well, my dear crow. You are certainly one of the more interesting new authors we have gotten here. I hope you have a wonderful time, and look forward to seeing you around here more, now that you've taken the leap from yucky Wattpad to the glorious Royal Road.

I wish for you very best of luck with your stories!😸

i look forward to being around here more! i'm already having more fun here than over at wattpad- especially because wattpad obliterated their forums. thank you so much!
DrakanMelt