Review without a hook for fresh stories.

Lately I started posting my own story and I can see a few things.

I was here for six years and I really commented on anything, and now I can see that it was plain parasitic existence.

New authors need some attention, and maybe outsiders look at their works and that's what I offer.

Though I went through hundreds of stories here (most of them, while not even being logged in) when it comes to reviews, I'm a newbie.

I offer:

+Reading 10 chapters of a fairy fresh story and reviewing to the best of my abilities.
+Honest opinions. For me, five stars is the level of the story that keeps me awake at three A.M. when I know I start working at eight. :D
+On the bright side, 0.5 star would be given only to the atrocity that should be hunted down like a sewer monster.
+ Whenever I can, I will comment under chapters with some tips and suggestions.

I require:

+Story with at least eight chapters. (Any less shouldn't be reviewed. It's only my opinion, not something that people should take seriously outside this project)
+No real requirements on genre. (Over the years I learned to enjoy all kinds of works)

Side note: This is not a review swap.  (My own story has only three chapters and would not make it for my requirement list xD)

Side note 2: I went through reviewing guide made by some experienced reviewers on this site, as a preparation.

Side note 3(I promise it's final one): I will take on three requests at a time (If anyone will be brave enough to pot one in) and post the in thread on first come, first served basis. (Got some time off so I should be done in no time)

Wow, this went faster than expected.

So in the first batch I got three totally different types of stories:

Galactiquest

Dots

Isaac Unknown: The Albatross Tales (Book 1)

Re: Review without a hook for fresh stories.

bulgariansumo Wrote: Welp! No one else seems to have posted yet, so I'll offer up Galactiquest.
Aww... you beat me by a nanosecond. Ah well, I guess second is good too.

You may review my story called DOTS if you like. Also if you could, it would be nice if you read one of the other Light Novels in the series, other than the first one, which is LIBERALITY.

You see, DOTS is made up of seven light novels, of which so far I've posted five -- LIBERALITY, HUMILITY, KINDNESS, ABSTINENCE and CHASTITY.

Just click on the word below of the title of the Light Novel you'd like to read, and you will be directed to that section of the story.

And thanks! You're the best. 😸

DiValldi Wrote: Side note 3(I promise it's final one): I will take on three requests at a time (If anyone will be brave enough to pot one in) and post the in thread on first come, first served basis. (Got some time off so I should be done in no time)
Hey, I saw you already had three request, but I'm curious if there's a waiting list? Or should I wait to request until you've cleared the first batch?

Cheers Nick

Wow! I really appreciate what you're doing!

I only started uploading this yesterday (though I've been working on it for much, much longer), so I would hope that's pretty fresh! It's currently 9 chapters long :)

Genre: Fantasy
Some Tags: Psychological, Anti-Hero Lead, Grimdark, Magic, Strategy

Synopsis:

I'm walking down the side of the road, minding my own business and thinking to myself, and decide to go to sleep under my bridge. But then I wake up somewhere totally different! Who are these people? Why are they covered in blood? And what the hell is this place? They're speaking a totally different language that anything I recognize, but they're speaking at about four syllables a second, so from that I can assume...

This is a story about a homeless genius who gets taken somewhere totally different from where he went to sleep. He uses his talents not only to understand his environment, but eventually, maybe even conquer it? Explore the mystery, action, and psychological theory with our main character as the world gets totally flipped upside down and he has to find his way through!