What would be the weirdest place for a fight scene/action scene

We all know the usual set-pieces, now let's get weird.

For me, these would be pretty weird:
Laundromat
Children Play Center (With slides and ball pits and all that).
A funeral ceremony
Laser tag arena
Wedding dress shop

I wrote a fight scene in a gym once; using dumbbells, treadmils, and other equipment as weapons. I thought that was pretty fun and weird heh.

What do you guys got?

Re: What would be the weirdest place for a fight scene/action scene

The Moon
Chocolate Factory (Willy Wonka's notwithstanding)
An Apiary
Puppy only kennel
Haunted House (not against the ghosts, rather two people trying to fight each other while poltergeists are messing with 'em)

Probably the weirdest place I have ever seen a fight scene take place is in the 1987 movie Inner Space, good and bad guy are miniaturized and fight each other inside the body of Martin Short.

Haust Wrote: I once wrote a fight scene set in a magical library. The librarian was OP and would hunt both participants down if they made too much noise, damaged the books, or disturbed any of the library visitors, so they had to figure out how to kill each other in a situation where basically all their spells and weapons were soft-banned.
I love this concept.

I don't have any particularly weird fight scenes of my own devising that come to mind, but I can suggest a battle in a hospital nursery.

Well I'm quite sad now because I've just had a think about the fights I have written and the fights that I might still need to write, and they're all in your run of the mill places for a good bust up. 

The only ones I can think of that might be remotely weird, I guess, might be a drive-thru cinema, a football (soccer) stadium and I like to f*** up a diner when I can. BUT I have plans for fights coming up which haven't got a location decided yet so I will be lurking in here to magpie some ideas. 
Already I like the idea of a soft play area which works out for the team I could use. 

Mai Wrote:
Haust Wrote: I once wrote a fight scene set in a magical library. The librarian was OP and would hunt both participants down if they made too much noise, damaged the books, or disturbed any of the library visitors, so they had to figure out how to kill each other in a situation where basically all their spells and weapons were soft-banned.
I love this concept.

I don't have any particularly weird fight scenes of my own devising that come to mind, but I can suggest a battle in a hospital nursery.

That sounds hilarious.

Patrick Wrote: The Moon
Chocolate Factory (Willy Wonka's notwithstanding)
An Apiary
Puppy only kennel
Haunted House (not against the ghosts, rather two people trying to fight each other while poltergeists are messing with 'em)

Probably the weirdest place I have ever seen a fight scene take place is in the 1987 movie Inner Space, good and bad guy are miniaturized and fight each other inside the body of Martin Short.

I think you win with "apiary". Can you imagine? Hahaha

In my action mystery story called Belles and Bullets I have a fight scene take place in a subway car. The bad guy is some beefy goon, but the good guy gives him a roundhouse kick by swinging around on the hand rail pole like some sort of strip club dancer.

He then shoots the bad guy with a Tazer gun, and when the doors open at the next stop. the bad guy sort of slumps out in a heap onto the walkway. The doors then close with the Tazer gun still inside the car, and he gets dragged along a good ways until the wires stuck in him let go.

So that's fun. 😸

On the junglegym with a bunch of toddlers cheering you on screaming kill him' all holding chains with bottle nunchucks attached to them. (1)

In a collapsing dome under the ocean while two mermaids swim in the background being hunted by a shark We battle like in injustice (2)

Under the sheets with a blonde babe who is busty curvy in all the right ways who proceeds to beat me into submission making me her plaything as she uses her voluptuous bouncy double ds and other various pieces of her clothing to seduce me to the darkside.(3)

Those are 3 scenes I would use in an action scene..... I am leaning more towards 3 but that's just me as an author Surprised...

Runeificent Wrote: Under the sheets with a blonde babe who is busty curvy in all the right ways who proceeds to beat me into submission making me her plaything as she uses her voluptuous bouncy double ds and other various pieces of her clothing to seduce me to the darkside.(3)

Those are 3 scenes I would use in an action scene..... I am leaning more towards 3 but that's just me as an author .
I'm leaning towards Number Three as this weekend. ❤😻❤

Waffle House (I'd like to see the jokes you could make with that, something like)
The scene opens at the front of a Waffle House, several windows have broken, a nearby trash can is on fire for some reason, and a large crowd has gathered outside.
"My name is Mike Moore of Channel 2 News and I'm here at the front of a Waffle House.
Two unknown individuals are fighting in there, and although officials aren't sure if they are armed, they are clearly dangerous seeing as the Waffle House quickly closed a few minutes after the fight broke out."