Review swap offers (Max 7)

Hi! Im looking to do review swaps. I tend to try to give my overall feelings and impressions without trying to give away too much story.

I'm gonna stop at 7, but i might do more later.

20,000 words is about Chapters 8 to 10.  I think that's a good point to make it to. I'll read less if that's what you have. If you want to read more of mine that's fine too (first book is 20 chapters.)

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/41778/the-blunderbuss-chronicles-jon-the-farmer

Here's my story! 

Re: Review swap offers (Max 7)

trianman67 Wrote: Hi! Im looking to do review swaps. I tend to try to give my overall feelings and impressions without trying to give away too much story.

20,000 words is about Chapters 8 to 10.  I think that's a good point to make it to. I'll read less if that's what you have. If you want to read more of mine that's fine too (first book is 20 chapters.)

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/41778/the-blunderbuss-chronicles-jon-the-farmer

Here's my story!
Sure, I am up for it 20k words, that will stop at,

Chapter 5: Old Friends(Bonus Scene)

Take note of the author’s notes. As well as mine is a combination of High, Epic, and Dark Fantasy. Written in a literary style, and not a casual read, as well as poetic in a sense.

Restoration(Book 1)

I try to give a balanced approach, meaning, reviews are constantly tailored to the base. I try to keep my opinion out it, but sometimes I might add on if I find a part especially impactful. I should also mention, Royal Road swaps are all Advanced Reviews. Not sure why, it just is. 😐

Edge Wrote:
trianman67 Wrote: Hi! Im looking to do review swaps. I tend to try to give my overall feelings and impressions without trying to give away too much story.

Here's my story!
Sure, I am up for it 20k words, that will stop at,

Chapter 5: Old Friends(Bonus Scene)

Take note of the author’s notes. As well as mine is a combination of High, Epic, and Dark Fantasy. Written in a literary style, and not a casual read, as well as poetic in a sense.

Restoration(Book 1)

I try to give a balanced approach, meaning, reviews are constantly tailored to the base. I try to keep my opinion out it, but sometimes I might add on if I find a part especially impactful. I should also mention, Royal Road swaps are all Advanced Reviews. Not sure why, it just is. 😐
Alright Edge, don't worry. It'll be an advanced review no worries about that! I'll get started on that as I can, and I'll take the notes into consideration. I'll get started as soon as I can. Look forward to it.
Quentin Wrote: Count me in!

My story: KITTY KITTY
It's the second book so I linked a summary of the first.
Just tell me if you're interested.

Cheers

Yeah, Quentin, I'm interested. You're second up, so I'll get to you second! And read your second book, along with your summary. I'm interested if you're interested. Let me know how far you would like me to read.  You can ballpark it if you don't want to be specific.
Genuine55 Wrote: I'd love to get in on this. 

20k on my fiction is right about the end of chapter 8. 

Enjoy!

Great, Genuine, you're third up, but I'll get to you third. I'll read your story up to chapter 9if you're interested. Of course, it'll be after the other two, but you can expect it within the week. I'll start it when I can!
Blind Wrote: I'll do a review swap if you're still open to it.

I have just about 21k words right now, which is chapter 10.

Awesome, Blind Serpent, I'll read all of the chapters til chapter ten, then. Of course, this is only number four, so I still have space for this. And you'll be the fourth. You can also expect this later in the week hopefully. I'm game if you're game.

All of these will be advanced reviews I'm giving, just so that's clear. I'll probably edit the top to refer to that.

trianman67 Wrote: Alright Edge, don't worry. It'll be an advanced review no worries about that! I'll get started on that as I can, and I'll take the notes into consideration. I'll get started as soon as I can. Look forward to it.
Take your time, I have the review ready, so I will release it when you are done. I have to say, it was actually a pleasant read. 

trianman67 Wrote:
Genuine55 Wrote: I'd love to get in on this. 

20k on my fiction is right about the end of chapter 8. 

Enjoy!

Great, Genuine, you're third up, but I'll get to you third. I'll read your story up to chapter 9if you're interested. Of course, it'll be after the other two, but you can expect it within the week. I'll start it when I can!

I just finished yours, thank you! I enjoyed your story, and will be continuing it if I ever get caught up with First Contact. :D

Arthur-67 Wrote: Im interested in a swap if you've got any spots open
Yeah! Let me know what story it is, and maybe part you think would be good for me to stop at. I'm going in order.
_Fowl_ Wrote: Hi! 
If you still have a spot open, I'd love to exchange reviews. 
My book is  I'm Not a Competitive Necromancer | Royal Road
It would be 3 chapters to get to 20k words.
Yeah. Let's do it! You're next on the list. I'll check it out when it's time.
Ismail Wrote: open for review swap

Yeah. Let me know where is a good spot to read to.

trianman67 Wrote:
Arthur-67 Wrote: Im interested in a swap if you've got any spots open
Yeah! Let me know what story it is, and maybe part you think would be good for me to stop at. I'm going in order.
_Fowl_ Wrote: Hi! 
If you still have a spot open, I'd love to exchange reviews. 
My book is  I'm Not a Competitive Necromancer | Royal Road
It would be 3 chapters to get to 20k words.
Yeah. Let's do it! You're next on the list. I'll check it out when it's time.
Ismail Wrote: open for review swap

Yeah. Let me know where is a good spot to read to.

The story is I'm not a Competitive Necromancer, the one in the link. It should be around 20k words around chapter 1.03. You can stop there or at the first interlude, whatever you prefer! I'm going to start on your novel!