Re: Looking for feedback.

Sen_Yorugami Wrote: My novel "Twilight Neverland" is a fantasy story but it hasn't gone quite into the fantasy territory yet (as I am building it up first). I just want some feedback, so if anyone's willing, that'd be great. I could do review swaps too. ( •̀ ω •́ )y

Id be happy to do a review swap with you, standard or advanced, I don't mind which. 

Arthur-67 Wrote:
Sen_Yorugami Wrote: My novel "Twilight Neverland" is a fantasy story but it hasn't gone quite into the fantasy territory yet (as I am building it up first). I just want some feedback, so if anyone's willing, that'd be great. I could do review swaps too. ( •̀ ω •́ )y

Id be happy to do a review swap with you, standard or advanced, I don't mind which.

Sure, an advanced would be nice. Of course, I'll do the same for you. But is there a quota here? Like how many words/chapters should you read and how many should I read? I'm not really familiar with this kind of stuff.

Sen_Yorugami Wrote:
Arthur-67 Wrote:

Sure, an advanced would be nice. Of course, I'll do the same for you. But is there a quota here? Like how many words/chapters should you read and how many should I read? I'm not really familiar with this kind of stuff.

An advanced review requires you to read about 10k words otherwise you cant do one. Apart from that, the number of chapters is as many as you'd like to read . In the faqs section there's a part all about reviews which is quite handy to read

Arthur-67 Wrote:
Sen_Yorugami Wrote:
Arthur-67 Wrote:

An advanced review requires you to read about 10k words otherwise you cant do one. Apart from that, the number of chapters is as many as you'd like to read . In the faqs section there's a part all about reviews which is quite handy to read

Alright then, advanced review it is. 👍

Arthur-67 Wrote:
Sen_Yorugami Wrote:
Arthur-67 Wrote:

Advanced review is done! I genuinely liked the novel and will continue reading for more. You've done a great job with it! o( ̄▽ ̄)d

Sen_Yorugami Wrote:
Arthur-67 Wrote:
Sen_Yorugami Wrote:
Arthur-67 Wrote:

Advanced review is done! I genuinely liked the novel and will continue reading for more. You've done a great job with it! o( ̄▽ ̄)d

Right back at you