Re: Self Address for a monster MC who lacks the Sense of Self.

The MC is a Moth, which recently sacrificed its humanity and along with it, the human sense of Self. The MC is also denied names; it can't name itself. 
Now, how should the MC address itself without confusing the readers? 
  • Option 1: Keeping the 'I', 'me', 'mine'
This is the easier option but doesn't covey the alien-ness of the monster's mind.
Suppose, the MC has the thought, 'then how should I kill her?'
  • Option 2: Changing 'I' to 'The Moth' [Its race/body/Vessel]
This would change the example sentence to, then how should The Moth kill her?'
This approach implies the strongest lack of sense but can be confusing to read.
  • Option 3: Changing 'I' to 'This Moth'.
This would change the example sentence to, 'then how should This Moth kill her?' 
While the third approach is easier to read, it implies a sense of self with the word 'This'.
  • Option 4: Changing 'I' simply to 'Moth'.
This would change the example sentence to, 'then how should Moth kill her?' 
When reading, this approach registers as wrong grammar usage. 
It also implies a name, which is prohibited to the MC. But I am more concerned about the above issue.

Of the four options, which one would you prefer?

If it has no sense o self you could describe the situations themselves with "it is" instead of "I,"  "it should" instead of "i want," "it shall be" instead of "i will" and so on
"she should be dead"
But you have to change narrations to make it work, whenever the moth talks it will be "self-less first person" and the narration has to be third person, so it doesnt feel cramped  with "not-I-speak"

Jim Wrote: I like Options 2 and 3.

Have you considered using passive voice instead?
'then how should she be killed?'

If you could provide a longer passage, we may be better able to weigh the options.

Thanks for replying.
Most of her thoughts are in passive voice or structured in a way that it doesn't need to address itself.

In the example provided, I wanted it to emphasize that it would be the MC killing a girl, without using I, me or mine.

The moth lacks a sense of self, a sense of identity which by proxy means a lack of agency. It seems it's less a being but more like a mechanism that reacts to outer stimuli. If I had to compare to something, it would be like a venus fly trap closing its mouth because something touched it. 

I think a good way would be to use an omniscient narrator even though it's a personal narrator. This dissonance in narration could drive the point home that it has lost its sense of self. I would use passive speech in its thoughts as well as words like think, feel, taste, hear, etc, in the moth's narration of it's self to create a sense of distance for the reader. This is a situation where you should throw away the usual convictions of writing imo.