Re: Hello, writers and readers

I'm a new author who only started writing this April 2021. I'm not really fond of reading until I became a senior in high school which drastically changed my life
From hating books, I eventually became more occupied with reading books in every free time I will have. Then one day, I became interested in writing so I tried it, even without any experience in writing, and only based it on the books I've read. 

Hey!

I'm in the same boat, I started writing because I really enjoyed the stories I was reading and decided to give it a shot myself. It was mostly for my own enjoyment of writing then years later I uploaded it here for the fun of it! I've recently come back to start adding to it, I'm am enjoying the journey and creative thinking again!

Good luck with your fictions, I'll definitely check them out 

Hi! I'm a new author here. I've always loved writing and reading and it also helps with stress and anxiety at times. I just got into high school too and it's quite all lot to take in but fortunately I found royal road and thought of giving it a try; I'm not an experienced author but I hope everyone likes my fictions. From STAR! ❤✨  
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/44812/the-different-star

( my first fiction hope you guys can check it out and support it and don't be shy to give some pointers and reviews)

Welcome to Royal Road. Reading definitely gets those creative juices flowing and soon you're writing your own stories. As you start writing, don't get too caught up in getting everything perfect. The most important thing is to write and you'll improve as you go along. I hope your writing journey goes well and that your work attracts many readers. Good luck.

Welcome to RR! I hope your story's 'Fate Love Game' and 'The Great Exodus' finds a readership here. I'm fairly new here myself (a few weeks old). I finding a lot of fun in supporting new authors in the new release section with a few encouraging words. I've found a few hidden gems in the bunch which I was all to happy to follow and upvote. Remember following stories goes a long way to help out your fellow writers - it's part of what makes this place a great community.

The only real advice I can offer is be patient, but be consistent with your writing - post on a regular schedule after the first 10 days of posting. Readers trust reliable writers over the quality of the writing. That sounds so weird to say - but as my spouse tells me, he enjoys light reading before bed, where I enjoy heavy thoughtful content. That just means everyone has their preferences, and the posting schedule should match your ability to produce consistent quality of your writing style and story.

Best of luck.