Re: Beginner's Guide

Weavervale Wrote: I wonder if I could get mine or machine capybaras thread on writing groups here.
I'm assuming you mean these threads:
Writing Groups: The number one thing that you can do to make your writing better, by Weavervale
Writing Groups - my simple take, by MachineCapybara
Generally the links I've included in the OP are guides and helpful resources, but I can certainly take a proper look at these and see if they'll be useful to newbies to add them in if so.
DrakanThinking
I think there was also an RR book club thread in the general section that might be worth considering too if I start looking at groups...

Re: Beginner's Guide

Cinn Wrote:
Weavervale Wrote: I wonder if I could get mine or machine capybaras thread on writing groups here.
I'm assuming you mean these threads:
Writing Groups: The number one thing that you can do to make your writing better, by Weavervale
Writing Groups - my simple take, by MachineCapybara
Generally the links I've included in the OP are guides and helpful resources, but I can certainly take a proper look at these and see if they'll be useful to newbies to add them in if so.
DrakanThinking
I think there was also an RR book club thread in the general section that might be worth considering too if I start looking at groups...

Those are the two.  DrakanAmused