Re: this might be stupid so please don't tear me apart

parkertallan Wrote: I actually thought that was a clever idea so I did a quick test. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Just got a blue box where the image was supposed to be. Seems linking to an image on the internet is the only way Royal Road lets you add images. There might be some clever hyperlink way of doing it, but it's well beyond my capability.

There is one more way of doing it. Specifically, this is what Wattpad can be good for. Copy the image from there, then paste it over here. 

Edge Wrote:
parkertallan Wrote: I actually thought that was a clever idea so I did a quick test. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Just got a blue box where the image was supposed to be. Seems linking to an image on the internet is the only way Royal Road lets you add images. There might be some clever hyperlink way of doing it, but it's well beyond my capability.

There is one more way of doing it. Specifically, this is what Wattpad can be good for. Copy the image from there, then paste it over here.

...How exactly?

ChascoPower Wrote:
Edge Wrote:

...How exactly?

You need to insert the picture into the body text on Wattpad. Then copy with one letter, it will only allow for this under that condition last I remember. Afterward, paste it into body text on R.R. You can also avoid minimum word count on R.R that way.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I wonder if the control + a to highlight all will work. You can test that out on Wattpad if you want, might work for all I know as well. So the one letter minimum might not even be necessary.