Re: How Much Such I Store Up Before I Post?

I suppose I think I'll take a bit of a middle road. People have suggested that it's important to post more in the first week to gain a bit of a reader base, then keep some backlog in case of sick days, writer's block, etc. etc. That sounds wise. I think perhaps I'll do that and keep just a few weeks in advance. That way I don't leave myself with heaps to rewrite if I decide to change something and I can get some feed back to improve my writing, but I set myself up for success as well. Thank you guys for the advice.

Re: How Much Such I Store Up Before I Post?

Puren Wrote: I suppose I think I'll take a bit of a middle road. People have suggested that it's important to post more in the first week to gain a bit of a reader base, then keep some backlog in case of sick days, writer's block, etc. etc. That sounds wise. I think perhaps I'll do that and keep just a few weeks in advance. That way I don't leave myself with heaps to rewrite if I decide to change something and I can get some feed back to improve my writing, but I set myself up for success as well. Thank you guys for the advice.
Good luck!!  PeoReading peoapproval