Re: Offering first impression reviews (swap)

Hey, 

So, I'm pretty new to this site. As in, I dumped a story on here and ran for the hills, lol. I had never read anything on RR before, so I thought why not hit two birds with one stone? The rules are pretty standard. I will read the first few chapters of the story for anyone who is interested and write my first impressions in a review. In exchange, I would love to have the same done for my story, which is in my signature. The genre does not matter. I am pretty open to anything. 

If you are interested, please leave a comment below and I will read your story and review it as soon as I can! 

Reviewed Stories So Far:
Wild Meridian by BridgerCampbellCannon
Legacy of Zellennaa by Slaynoir
Everyone's Lv Zero (Reload) by Underload
Adventuring with my unorthodox talent by Arthur-67
Space Lord by world_wanderer
world_wanderer by JMWebb

Re: Offering first impression reviews (swap)

Tblewit Wrote: Hey, 

So, I'm pretty new to this site. As in, I dumped a story on here and ran for the hills, lol. I had never read anything on RR before, so I thought why not hit two birds with one stone? The rules are pretty standard. I will read the first few chapters of the story for anyone who is interested and write my first impressions in a review. In exchange, I would love to have the same done for my story, which is in my signature. The genre does not matter. I am pretty open to anything. 

If you are interested, please leave a comment below and I will read your story and review it as soon as I can!
Im in, if your still interested