Here's my usual copy-paste advice. Not sure how relevant it is if you've already been posting a couple of months though. 😅
- Visibility in RR is pretty decent, but don't expect lots of readers straight away. Readers here like longer works so the longer you've been posting the more readers you'll pick up.
- Don't dump any backlog all at once, really you probably don't want to post more than one chapter a day, because that gives you maximium exposure via the latest updates page. But honestly you want a release schedule you can keep up without burning out. Readers like a consistent schedule. So be realistic about how much you can write, it doesn't matter how fast/slow that is, being consistent is most important imo.
- Readers tend to be pretty quiet as well. So if you're specifically looking for feedback maybe head over to the reviewing subforum to organise some comment swaps.
- Otherwise just nosey about the forums. Lots of social and writing discussions. Also the recommendations subforum has lots of good reads narrowed by specific tastes. Also there's a subforum within it for self promo.
- Here's Gej's handy guide to RR's rep system. https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/109297
Edit: if you go to your fiction dashboard and open the sidebar, at the very bottom there is a "settings" option, and inside that there's a "delete" option. It'll ask for confirmation, but that will remove the whole fiction. So do it at your own peril. 😅 If you wish to delete chapters I believe that option is under the chapters menu of the sidebar.