This thread is locked

Re: July Thread - Promote your Story

HEY THERE

YOU THERE YES SIR WITH THE FANCY MOUSTACHE

YOU THERE MADAME WITH THE BIG BOSOM

COME ROUND COME ROUND FOR I HAVE A GREAT OFFER FOR YOU

DO YOU LIKE ANIMALS?

DO YOU LIKE TO SEE BIPEDAL ANIMALS?

DO YOU LIKE TO SEE BIPEDAL ANIMALS WITH HUMAN EMOTIONS?

DO YOU LIKE TO SEE BIPEDAL ANIMALS WITH HUMAN EMOTIONS FEELING BAD ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL SINS?

DO YOU LIKE WOLVES? HOW ABOUT SAD WOLVES?

DO YOU LIKE TO SEE A SAD WOLF BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF OTHER ANIMALS?

DO YOU LIKE TO SEE THE SAME SAD WOLF FEEL BAD ABOUT BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF OTHER ANIMALS?

DO YOU LIKE TO SEE THAT SAME SAD WOLF GET THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF HIM FOR FEELING BAD ABOUT BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF OTHER ANIMALS?

WELL YOU'RE IN FUCKEN LUCK

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/29801/caninstinct

https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2FMhX6f5D%2F1616509596666.jpg

IF ANIMAL ABUSE IS YOUR KINK, COME AND CLICK ON THE LINK,
SAD WOLVES, AND A DOG NAMED DOVE
ANDROGYNOUS LEOPARDS AND TITS ON LIZARDS

ALL YOUR FAVOURITE ANTHROPOMORPHIC ANIMAL ANTICS AND MORE IN CANINSTINCT

please read my shit for the love of god please

I always forget to do this thread. Well here goes.

Mana System is a story about Paul. The whole world goes to hell the weekend he decided to go camping. Now he has to survive an unknown wilderness, vicious animals, and monsters of all shapes just to make it back home.

After-Life, while on hiatus is a complete story. The story follows Chuck, he passes away and returns to the aether as an entity of pure energy, or simply put a god. A malevolent god tricks him and in order to save his newly created universe, he must send a tiny piece of his soul down to the planet to locate the evil god's influence. If this fragment fails, he will be forced to end his universe and begin anew.

I just published some of my writing on Royal Road for the first time, and I'd be thrilled if anyone wanted to check out my stories! Vermilion Knight is my longest at the moment at ten chapters and around 20k words, with many more on the way. It's a grand adventure focused on believable characters with real flaws and relationships, magic, and of course, monsters.

I'll drop my blurb and a link to the story in case my signature doesn't work again.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/44616/vermilion-knight

Robin Sinclair's listless days of managing work, school, and dealing with his mother's abusive boyfriends come to an end when he wakes up in a world of magic known as Aerie. After a brief encounter with a princess, Robin finds himself in the care of the royal family aboard the Archimedes Avis, a fortress floating in the sky far above Aerie's surface.

There, Robin receives the offer of a lifetime, maybe the best shot he'll ever have to become someone great... and perhaps even find love. All he needs to do is pledge his life to the crown princess and become her knight.

But when Robin finds out the princess hasn't been entirely honest with him, he'll have to learn nothing worth having is given for free, and the path to greatness can only be paved with blood.

Summary of the Milostiv: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/33672/the-milostiv
 This is the journey of a Young Doctor named Gabrio who was assigned to the Grand Fleet of the Reconnoiter Company, aboard the Grand-Galleon called the Milostiv, which is set to sail to the lands that could not be traversed before the invention of the armaments that could penetrate the scale of the monsters living there. They hope sail to the thousand islands to find wonders and new lands to settle. The Grand Fleet would leave Old Carthan in hopes they could expand their horizons. But then a sudden loom hanged above the Bay of Old Carthan as the Grand Fleet sails for the islands...Thrown into the affairs that will change his life, how could a Doctor keep himself out of the destinies of those who would save the world?

My quiet Life

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.discordapp.net%2Fattachments...height%3D676

Genre: Fantasy Drama

Synopsis

In a world where rank, blood-ties and religion are intertwined; Silika Everest lived an idyllic life as the third child of the Marquess of Oblon, spending her time causing trouble for the estate servants and playing with her siblings to her heart's content.

Until a faithful day when a game of hide and seek turned into tragedy. When she woke up, her life had turned on its head, everything she had now slipping away from her.
That day her quiet life began— an unforgiving life where all odds are stacked against her.

Solarite: Volumes 1 & 2

Story Overall Biography

Seventeen-year-old Lea is rebuilding her life after a treacherous childhood. Blossoming from a sickly child to a beloved athlete, she still struggles with her mental health. With weekly group therapy and friend's support, she begins to heal healthily. This all comes to a halt when she finds a mysterious card in her bedroom. Unknowingly this card makes the beginning of the end of her life as a human – and her rebirth as something much more dangerous.

Author Recommendation

If you like a slow burn with mystery, slice of life, and gore this is for you! Currently, I am focusing on getting a job after graduating high school and saving for tuition. Once this is done I will be able to update bi-weekly as I did beforehand. Thank you for 1.6k reads!!!

https%3A%2F%2Fartbreeder.b-cdn.net%2Fimgs%2F3f6c6b...b48df.jpeg
(not sure how to put text on stuff yet but oh well)

Legacy of Zellennaa, Part 4, Series: Of Darkness Comes a Hero

Forced into a world of unquestioned gods Faolon Jagger snared into their schemes and ploys as a pawn destined for an unknown reason. Faolon Jagger is made to decide the fate of a universe he doesn’t even know existed. He has been deemed the savior by not only the gods of his universe, but also a harbinger of what is to come next, to the universe of another dimension.
Unluckily for Faolon, this means a lot of things he doesn’t want to do and that means he’s got to make himself do something worthwhile instead of being a lazy bum. Bound to make a choice that will shatter fate itself, he must discover the hidden blade of his dark ancestral past. The only blade capable of altering the course of time and those that were born from a grievous misdeed several thousand years prior, only to become whole again under his power, can he save all beings from the madness of one whom desires the universes to wither and die under their gaze.
That same being that destroyed the universe once before…has arisen once more.

Come read.

Dungeons of the Abyss and the Unchosen Heroes

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/32160/dungeons-of-the-abyss-and-the-unchosen-heroes

The Abyss, a realm of nightmares and madness parallel to this world. As the fabric of reality tears, the Abyss floods into this world, corrupting and twisting it, forming domains of chaos known as the Dungeons.

To stand against the ever-spreading Abyss, the Chosens gathered to form the Lightbringers, a band sworn to protect this world from Abyssal threats. Risking their lives, they delve into the Dungeons depths, facing countless horrors to seal off the Abyssal rifts.

However, that was neither here nor there for those who delved into the Dungeons for their dreams and desires, scraping by with coins made from trading in the curious objects found within and hoping to one day find riches and glory.

The world might end tomorrow, but they still have to work in case it doesn't. This is the story of your everyday adventurers with no divine blessings, no grand destinies to fulfill, and no world-saving quest to carry out. This is the story of the unchosens who wounded up becoming heroes in their own rights.

Hello, Kiki here!

Do you like:

An overpowered main character?
A full LitRPG world?
With a dungeon?
...And a harem???

Well, all I can do is disappoint, then.

[Freelance Mage]

My story follows more closely to a Light Novel. It's got custom cover art, custom character introductions (with optional reads to gain even more insight), and a progression based story based in a fantasy world (unfortunately, not an Isekai either) with magic, fighting, cute girls, and stuff. Also things.

I update every Wednesday and Friday, and try my hardest to stick to a schedule.

Thank you for reading if you do.

Check out some neat cover work here, too :)

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.discordapp.net%2Fattachments...eight%3D1144

If bronze age swashbuckling and desperate heroism pique your interest, I invite you to check out my first fiction, available now, here on Royal Road: "Beneath the Broken Towers" tells a tale of Ulrem the Slayer, an outlander traveling the frontier. Driven by the strange power of the Ring he bears, Ulrem is drawn to a remote town by strange tidings of a killer that might give him a worthy fight and build his name...but the winds of fate may have other ideas in store for the Slayer. This short story is the first of several set in this world.

Should you choose to read it, I hope you enjoy it, and welcome your feedback!

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fcove...1625748638

Hi Shaizic here

If you're looking for a dark fantasy of Si-fy R-18

Mess up morals

Slice of life, mix with Action-adventure

psychological mindset Drama 

odd OP MC  

with lots of other tags fit the story

Please check out ( The Drifter Era )

I Call my story a book rather than a Light Novel. 
It falls under some of the characteristics of anime... but not limited to it at all. 
it's a dark story it 

Where time travel was magically invented before the war. The rumor about the invention of time travel is that someone came from the future wanting to make some money from an obsolete invention in their time. Well, not much more to say then than a time travel war started. In the Drifter Era {aka known as the time travel war.} 

3,000 years after the Drifter Era, in a world that shouldn't exist where is there are 1,460 days in one year and each day is equivalent to 48 hours, Zaily, a Chailo-Lexian hybrid. She was born to be a slave. She gets free from the trance Zaily was put under. Now all Zaily wants is to live her life free and have fun.

Are you interested in long running fantasy kingdom building story?

Are you okay with an main character who is not an unstoppable god who can single handedly beat everything on its way.

And most importantly do you want to see how reincarnating wrong person could damage a fantasy world seen as a gameboard in gods eyes.

Then I suggest you Emperor of the north.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/40545/emperor-of-the-north

Warranty:Cliches such as gods bad mc good, dumb isekai heroes, and level system and such is included.

What's that? You want some fantasy? High magic? Odd stuff?

How about:

Tales of the Axe Book 1 & 2.

Fraker duVek is your typical legendary hero. Armored to withstand dragon's fire, skilled with an axe to hack through armies, built for warfare through prophecy, arcane and divine magics, alchemical infusions, and harsh training. Known as the Herald of Carnage, Fraker had defeated man, god, and demon. His deeds are epic and legendary. From his wrath during the Lich King War to stomping entire empires beneath his boots, there are tales, songs, and epic works devoted entirely to his great deeds.

These stories are not those deeds.

What does a seemingly immortal get up to on his off time?

Book 1: Of Plots & Peepers

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fcove...book-1.jpg

Two tales of Fraker the Axe you won't find in the glorious epics.

This book is complete. Read and enjoy.

Book Two: Of Sheep & Sisters

(Incomplete)

This book contains one tale about bringing home a lost kitten, the other is about getting a jewelry box for his step-mother. It is currently unfinished and on hiatus.

The Black Unicorn

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fcove...1625529577

The terrible Black Unicorn has been sighted in war torn lands. The Eternal Elba sends her beloved daughter Avelliene to go find out exactly what is happening and to, if possible, kill the Black Unicorn.

This story is complete.

Red Wheat

(Ongoing - On Hiatus)

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fcove...1625456141

Skylar is an Indigo Child, born to lead humanity in a golden age. At least, that's what she's always been told. However, fate and powers beyond her comprehension pull her from Earth to the War Worlds, the Six Worlds of Shtar, and nothing will be the same.

What do you get when you take three extremely privileged modern 18 year old and push them into a land where might makes right and magic exists?

Read and find out.

(This story is unfinished and on hiatus)

Echoes of War

(On hiatus and unfinished)

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fcove...1625529731

In the high fantasy world of Shtar the Lich King War is finally over after more than a century of brutal fighting that spanned the entire Six Worlds. Coming home after fighting in the entire war, Daln Ralvden discovers that his house is on the edge of being declared empty. The youngest member of the house has been war-souled and declared herself a Warlord, and the oldest is a mage who's power was brutally burned out of her by the death of the Queen of the World.

Amid the backdrop of restoration the question of where exactly House Ralvden, and Daln, fit is very much up in the air. With enemies on all sides, many of whom cannot be faced with a naked blade, can Daln and his great grand niece,  the Warlord Bloody Elshon, ensure that House Ralvden does not fade into history as so many others have?
This thread is locked