Re: I'll write literally anything good I can say about your book (even if it's bad)

This forum is now closed, I'll no longer be performing this service, thanks anyway!

For the cost of a single comment, follow, or review on this I'll personally review any book you throw at me, regardless of quality. The worse the book, the more humorous the review, I assume.

Terms:
Only one book per person.
The Review will be over 100 words.
You must comment on this post.
I will rate my actual feelings with stars as to not confuse readers.
I will state in my review that you used this thread to gain the review.
I will only read around five chapters (unless the book is actually good)
I'll get around to it within a week, I'm not a machine ;P

Re: I'll write literally anything good I can say about your book (even if it's bad)

penove Wrote: For the cost of a single comment, follow, or review on this I'll personally review any book you throw at me, regardless of quality. The worse the book, the more humorous the review, I assume.

Terms:
Only one book per person.
The Review will be over 100 words.
You must comment on this post.
I will rate my actual feelings with stars as to not confuse readers.
I will state in my review that you used this thread to gain the review.
I will only read around five chapters (unless the book is actually good)
I'll get around to it within a week, I'm not a machine ;P
Comment dropped by yours truly. I've even voted for it, for good measures.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/29801/caninstinct

Wolf who's good at beating people gets beaten by other people for not beating other people.

It's good shit, hope you'll read past Chapter 5.

Ooh! Last spot on the first page. Here is my story called DOTS.
And here is a sneak preview of the fifth light novel in the series, from Chapter One of The Book of CHASTITY.

Rio strode down the street with a determined look in her eyes. In the chill of the wet dawn, few people got in her way. Those who did stepped aside once they realized how much she loathed them. Loathing them not for who they were, but for who she was not. Normal people living ther lives blissfully unaware of Reality’s constricting noose. A noose which Rio—being not only a Dot, but also an Other—was reminded of every day as it grew ever tighter around her neck.  
     God, how she envied them for their ignorance.
     She walked a circuitous path, throwing up walls at key places to thwart any effort by bad guys to retrace her steps. With Milton now missing for days, and with this most recent attempt on Leanne’s life—and on Fuji the day before—Fear screamed in Rio's heart, trying to make her turn back.
     So she used Hate to push her feet. Almost without realizing it, she found herself at the spot on the Boulevard where it took a gentle curve while on its way to Asok’s. She paused to absorb a pleasant fact.
     This is where Hank created his Realities.
     Rio could feel them touch her skin. They floated like butterflies on a warm breeze, knocking the cold air from her lungs. Gifts of comfort, acts of kindness—so many, and so beautiful.
     But these images were ghosts. Only memories. Hank was long gone from this place, and he no longer handed out butterflies, unwittingly, to strangers on the street as they passed. Rio moved forward a bit, to stand in the intersection just before the deli. She looked down the street, side to side, taking in as much of the city as she could.

All the warmth was ripped away from her. She saw Death stalking the people Hank helped, riding dawn chill like a whore.
     Plotting.
     Lurking.
     This was the place where Anna appeared before Hank, mesmerizing him with her beauty.
     Reality's noose gripped Rio tighter. She screamed at Death to loosen its hold. “You’ll never find them!” she promised.
     She threw up so many walls around Asok’s that its owner would be lucky if he remembered he owned the place. Rio left wearing a thin smile. Asok’s would soon be abandoned. Her next destination was Milton’s. She cut through alleyways and empty lots, weaving a path meant to conceal her aproach. Moving with speed despite her small size, and breathing hard through her nostrils like a bull, Rio turned a sharp corner to squeeze between two tight buildings.

She realized her efforts to elude the bad guys were for naught. “Konnichiwa, sōpurando girl,” Arius Azrial said.
     There he was—head bent to the sky, eyes that sparked lightning—the man who destroyed the ferry on Taveuni. At his feet lay sixty dead, warriors slain in battle. Smoke snaked from their still-warm, caressing his legs like wretched wenches. Rio stood stock-still and slack-jawed as he waded through the corpses, treading on them when had to.
     He smiled. “What reason might Heaven have for your visit on this gloomy day?”
     Rio retreated not one inch. “I’ve come to kill you. All of you.”

❤😸❤