Re: Evil Genie

It seems there was some static on the phone with the genie. It granted your wish, sort of. Instead of the latter part of the rime you wanted so badly, you got the first!
"What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
  Snips and snails
  And puppy-dogs' tails
That's what little boys are made of"

This resulted in a large number of little boys appearing, all holding a bloody cut of a puppy-dogs tail. You watch in horror as all the boys start blaming you, and you're arrested for animal abuse. There is also still a trail going on deciding whether or not you are also guilty of massive abduction of little boys.

I wish that everyone except wing grants my wish for healthy sugar.
(and now we wait for wing to show up...)

It seems this thread is dying, and a dying thread is sad thread. And this game here is fun, not sad. So I shall not let it die.
So let’s get it moving forward:

I wish that the penguin below me doesn’t look at the real wish written above this post, the one in brackets, or whatever you call them in English. And that that penguin doesn’t answer the post above like desired in the real wish hidden in it.

Muwhahaaaha
You have fallen into my trap card. By making that wish and it being granted you’ve created a time loop of inescapable death
Have fun in there, granted unwanted wish, after granted unwanted wish, after granted- (you get the idea)

I wish I wasn’t so tired right now. I really should go to sleep...

KAZAM! SUPER MEGA KAF-POW DELUXE 5000 RUNNING THROUGH YOUR VEINS FOR ETERNITY!

SLEEP? THERE IS NO SLEEP! THERE IS ONLY AWAKE!

- heheheh <twitch>

WHO DARES DENY THE TIRELESS MIGHT OF KAF-POW?

we craves it

KAF-POW IS INFALLIBLE!

s l e e p s  to  n e v e r

KAF-POW IS THE GREATEST!

twinkle twinkle little d e a t h

MUAH HA HA HA! BOW BEFORE ME!

diediediediedie dddd iiiii eeeeeeee

(astrowoud's flesh begins to dessicate as their mind cracks under the madness of ever-watchfulness,  shriveling to an eternal husk, stretched tight over taint-blackened bones)

I wish someone would rise up to end this new monstrosity

Granted, however, it is rewinding your time and not factoring in the speed of earth (67,000 mph), nor the speed of the milkyway galaxy spinning (1.3m mph).
With a 3 second rewind, you perhaps dodge a deadly calamity, but the rewind puts you potentially somewhere 1,139 miles (1,833km). Which puts you perhaps 15% of the way through the earth's crust or possibly outside earth's atmosphere and into space. Use your power wisely, as it will possibly be the last thing you do before you die.

I wish for this thread to die.