Re: Looking for kingdom building focused story with competent to OP MC strength wise.

Good two examples would be either Reincarnated as a Slime, or Tree of Aeons. Personally I like Tree of Aeons better, the story covers a lot of time and has a lot of kingdom building with progression/investigation and some shallow politics. Slime has Kingdom Building elements with good politics but other plot points are not as good.
In both the MC is strong and capable aside of management and ruling.
Bonus points if it's something similar to Tree of Aeons as the MC is a Tree, pretty much a minor-god that can bless subordinates and such.
I'd rather avoid translations.

Re: Looking for kingdom building focused story with competent to OP MC strength wise.

Kuksipu Wrote: Why would you say it hit's my target area? If you can explain what elements of what I asked it had would be amazing.

Thanks!

It's got quite a bit of kingdom building and an OP MC with a focus on progression. It does involve some politics, but it's not super heavy on the politics side.
I can't seem to figure out how to hide something as a spoiler. I've only finished up until the 3rd book and have just started on the 4th(which is where it currently is being updated). I don't consider the following to be that spoilery, but it is somewhat, so read at your own discretion.

The MC isn't a god and says he doesn't wish to be one, but it is hinted at that it is possible to become one. It is likely that he will pretty much have the power of a god even if he doesn't become one.

You may like this story then -- https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/42771/daybreak-on-hyperion

It doesn't start off with Kingdom building, as early story is largely about the main characters before major geopolitical events kicks off the main story. But once that happens the plot rapidly escalates in scale. The story dives heavily into geopolitical, organizational, and military affairs. The one caveat is that they technically 'have' the kingdom, it's just a mess and badly needs a total reorganization.