Re: Review swap for a story that isn't the RR usual

VMJaskiernia Wrote: I have a Victorian romance with necromancy and fairies. If you squint it could be said to be Progression, but it's mostly gothic dark fantasy.

Anyone else have a story that isn't what you usually find on Royal Road? (But I'll still gladly swap if you have a LitRPG or an isekai).

The Courting of Life and Death
Depends really, mine is a combination of Epic, High, and Dark Fantasy. It uses a literary style, and is also poetic in a sense. It is not a casual read as well. If you are okay with this, I will be glad to do a review swap. However, the question is, what kind? 

It is neither LitRpg nor Isekai I should mention. 

I would much prefer a 20k word advanced review swap, ending at Chapter 5: Old Friends(Bonus Scene) in mine. Restoration(Book 1).

I got through the first two stories! EddieSeb you're up next :) And then Incarnadine!

(I've PM'ed a few folk too)

EddieSeb  - I've started reading The Saga of the Prey.

Incarnadine - however much you'd like to read! My first arc/story is the first 6 chapters (1.1 - 1.6) and a lot of people stop about there. It's just about 20K.

I love Greco-Roman stuff! And political intrigue is my fav.

VMJaskiernia Wrote: Incarnadine - however much you'd like to read! My first arc/story is the first 6 chapters (1.1 - 1.6) and a lot of people stop about there. It's just about 20K.

I love Greco-Roman stuff! And political intrigue is my fav.

Ooo tysm for being so kind T-T (now that I checked again, I started posting till 6k+ in later chapters; but arc-wise, I think Wreath II is probably the end of my first arc and around the 20k marker!)

Here's the link! (https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/41194/queenscage) I'll be sure to read&review yours as soon as possible:)