Re: Follower-count guessing game!

North Wrote: I want to see what you will think of larger novels.
The Primal Hunter
Beware of Chicken
Maybe Mother of Learning too?
Ha, jokes on you. I'm a RR veteran, I know that The Primal Hunter had around 10k when I stopped reading it, so its around 11k now. 

And the Chicken is crazy popular: around 15k! 

Mother of Learning, I think should be in similiar to Primal Hunter, so also 11k, will be my guess!

Cinn Wrote: Still looking for fictions to guess with?

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36579/endeavour
Oof, this is a difficult one. Not that many chapters, not too new, not too old. Great cover, strong synopsis, nice first chapter. Okayy tags, not that popular. But since it's completed, people would have less reason to follow it afterwards... I think 80 would be a fair guess? 100? I really don't know! 

Edit: I'm satisfied enough with this guess, I really had no clue! Half my brain was saying 10, half was afraid it was going to surely be 500 xD

Ararara Wrote: Oof, this is a difficult one. Not that many chapters, not too new, not too old. Great cover, strong synopsis, nice first chapter. But since it's completed, people would have less reason to follow it afterwards... I think 80 would be a fair guess? 100? I really don't know!
I'd ask if it'd help to know that in my last author's note I told my readers I'd probably upload part 2 to the same fiction page, then realised that'd lead you in the wrong direction. 😅

Edit: I'm also pretty happy with your guess. I know I'll never gain a massive following, but I'll be ecstatic if I get that many. Though I'm also pleased with having as many as I have. 😊