Re: 20,000 at last!

Today, my main fiction broke 20,000 views and my secondary fiction broke 1,000. My tertiary fiction is at a nice, round 10... :/ So yeah, might take the latter two behind and barn and, you know, the thing.

In any case, I thank you in the name of Hilda. (She's too sour, grumpy, proud, but deep inside she's happy. I know it.)

Urikson Wrote: Today, my main fiction broke 20,000 views and my secondary fiction broke 1,000. My tertiary fiction is at a nice, round 10... :/ So yeah, might take the latter two behind and barn and, you know, the thing.

In any case, I thank you in the name of Hilda. (She's too sour, grumpy, proud, but deep inside she's happy. I know it.)

Congrats. ^^

Keep it up. 🐕

Urikson Wrote: I'm trying! I make sure to post at least two updates per week and I almost never kill my readers.

Huh…Val tries and turns his readers inside out. Currently having a new plan for the finale of my second book, just a bit of an extra addition.  peoeating

Always searching for ways to make tragedy even worse.  peoYes

Edge Wrote:
Urikson Wrote: I'm trying! I make sure to post at least two updates per week and I almost never kill my readers.

Huh…Val tries and turns his readers inside out. Currently having a new plan for the finale of my second book, just a bit of an extra addition.  peoeating

Always searching for ways to make tragedy even worse.  peoYes

I live in the Middle East. If I want tragedy, I can watch the news :) My story is all fun and fluffy with tons of fun and fluffy murder.

Urikson Wrote: I live in the Middle East. If I want tragedy, I can watch the news :) My story is all fun and fluffy with tons of fun and fluffy murder.

😂

I live in the U.S, pretty bad over here as well. I understand ya, just want to see something good happen for once. Instead, one time, there was 10 mass shootings over the weekend, think that happened a week or two ago. 😐

Tynian Wrote: So in the end you went with different books and redirected readers to them.

Not quite. I tried a middle path. I kept posting in the same fiction, but changed its "cover" and title. The other two fictions on my page are totally independent and get very little views, which doesn't really surprise me since neither are litRPG or high fantasy. 

That being said, I'm starting to regret this decision. The number of followers now grows very slowly (1-2 per week) and there's no chance to get on trending again like I did when I just started. Maybe for the next book I'll try creating a new fiction and re-directing readers.