Re: Looking for female MCs, not romance

I've got oodles of those in my recommendations thread (link in signature).  Here's a few quick suggestions:(Blurbs and tags on the recommendations thread.  )

Hope this helps

Well, mine just turned 18, so she's an adult, but also a teen. I have plans to introduce some romantic element, mostly a subplot that wouldn't be the central plot of the story, and also wouldn't have too much bearing on the plot, but that's supposed to start in the second book. The first book has the barest hint of, I wouldn't call it romance, but infatuation, and not from my MC. So if that seems like your thing...

Btw, the book's an action-adventure litrpg with no hint of slice of life...

luda305 Wrote: I've got oodles of those in my recommendations thread (link in signature).  Here's a few quick suggestions:(Blurbs and tags on the recommendations thread.  )

Hope this helps

Thank you that's a big list! I'll go take a look :) 

The Stained Tower

The Stained Tower sounds like it might fit your tastes. The main character is an unusual young woman somewhere in her mid-20s. As with all LITRPGs the pacing is a bit ponderous in the beginning, but the unique MC and solid world-building do a good job of carrying the story through those early system introduction chapters.

In the great sea of LITRPGs that is Royal Road, The Stained Tower stands out as something fresh and a bit different. The story is far from Grim Dark, but be warned it is a bit of a rough ride at the very start and although the MC is a generally good-hearted person, she isn't some Mary Sue or Saint.

My story is a litRPG about a dwarf who goes on a quest to save enough money to get a place of her own, one where no one will wake her up at dawn to do the dishes. There's no romance in the novel and the hero is a mature female, the equivalent of a human in her thirties. There's one very horny ghoul in the novel (like there's any other kind of ghouls...) but no romance at all. Just one very determined dwarf.