Re: I have a week off work, let's do some review swaps.

It feels vaguely like I'm cheating by saying this. :-)

I'm already working on what exactly I want to say to say in a proper review, not just a rating - having finished the last few chapters of your first volume on your website. I'm going to do that regardless, because your work deserves it.

If you're bored, I'd love thoughts on Transposition, if it looks like anything you might enjoy. It's 126K words into the first volume - on RR, at least. However, please consider it completely optional.

Derin_Edala Wrote: I write a magical school political intrigue/mystery and I'm looking to do advanced review swaps. Story's at 160k right now so I can swap any word count lower than that; just let me know how much of each others' story we should read.

No litRPGs please. I don't like them and wouldn't be able to give a fair review.

I would like to do a review swap for 14K words which would be up to the 10 chapter of my story. It’s a fantasy story. As long as you still have enough time to read it, I would be happy to read yours as well!

Yupno Wrote:
Derin_Edala Wrote: I write a magical school political intrigue/mystery and I'm looking to do advanced review swaps. Story's at 160k right now so I can swap any word count lower than that; just let me know how much of each others' story we should read.

No litRPGs please. I don't like them and wouldn't be able to give a fair review.

I would like to do a review swap for 14K words which would be up to the 10 chapter of my story. It’s a fantasy story. As long as you still have enough time to read it, I would be happy to read yours as well!

Sure, sounds good!