Re: How would your character react after meeting you, the author?

DOUBLE F: Hello, I'm Double F. I'm the author of Demon Blade. I'm the guy behind this world that you're in and I created all of you.
RYUKEN: ...
GENJI: ...
SAYURI: ...
DOUBLE F: ...
RYUKEN: ... okay...
SAYURI: That's... pretty cool...
GENJI: Sure... anyway... we have somewhere else we need to be, so...
SAYURI: It- it's nice knowing you.
RYUKEN: Yeah...
The three of them walk away as quickly as they can.
GENJI: Who the hell was that guy?!
SAYURI: He's pretty creepy...
RYUKEN: Is he still staring at us?
DOUBLE F: (whispers) You will regret the day you walk away from your god...

Well I have two stories:

Joshua: Probably spiraling depression. I do not think he could deal with it and it would mess him up, at least until he's done with his arc. Once it's all said and done, probably relived. Like a weight has been lifted and he wouldn't have to deal with it all anymore. 

Lindis: In the first book that I'm writing, she'd be pretty blase about it. Just a bit of "well, this is where my life right now," and shrug her shoulders. Long term, once I've written more, she'd probably try to kill me. A large part of her story is pretty much a war on the forces trying to control her life. 

Zearth Wrote: This is more an age old question. When you play god, turn the character's fates against them, would they take the opportunity to tell you to go fuck yourself for making their lives as shitty as possible, or would they go into an existential crisis?

Oh, and for mine, they'd likely all tell me to go fuck myself.

Val will have to Isekai himself into another world, even though he does not write Isekai. That is how bad it is. 🤨

I think our biggest issue would be the rather severe breach of privacy of knowing and writing about incredibly personal moments of their lives. My characters tend to be pretty big on the whole 'free will' thing and would not admit to not being the creators of their own lives. 

The privacy thing, tho? I'd be dead quite fast I think, unless I somehow managed to convince the more religious and manipulatable crowds to set up a cult around my person, one with a protection program. 

Haust Wrote: I think our biggest issue would be the rather severe breach of privacy of knowing and writing about incredibly personal moments of their lives. My characters tend to be pretty big on the whole 'free will' thing and would not admit to not being the creators of their own lives. 

The privacy thing, tho? I'd be dead quite fast I think, unless I somehow managed to convince the more religious and manipulatable crowds to set up a cult around my person, one with a protection program.

Oh god. Imagine writing sexual content.