Re: Anyone want a random cover? I don't have a story to go with them but if any fits yours you can have it.

Asviloka Wrote:
CasCMorgan Wrote: When you have the time maybe we can talk about which cover will fit the story?
Absolutely! What are you interested in?

I will post the link to it so you can read the synopsis. I need to see what might work and which ones I like.  

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/47975/a-pirates-life-the-virus-and-a-new-world

Re: Anyone want a random cover? I don't have a story to go with them but if any fits yours you can have it.

Asviloka Wrote: Sounds good! Once you've decided, just go ahead and fill out the form and I'll get the cover modified for you ASAP! :D
Cover number: 18 or 29 
Author name: CasCMorgan
Book title: A Pirate's Life, The Virus, and A New World
Link to story:  A Pirate's Life, The Virus, and A New World | Royal Road
Adjustments: They both click with what I want for the feeling. 18 could focus on the main character and the shadows around her are either future crewmembers or eneimes. The dust could represent the virus. I still trying to picture her in my mind. 29 makes me think of the main character as well. I am not sure what that thing is above her head though. I also like the thing in the background which could be like the place she escapes from. 
Additional text: 

I would like to ask for cover as well.

Cover 18, if it won't be taken by user above, 24 if 18 won't be avalible.

Cover number: 18 (or 24)
Author name: Artim
Book title: Mortal Elf
Link to storyMortal Elf
Adjustments: None
Additional text: None
Font style will be whatever I feel fits - sounds about right. I have no idea what fonts to use.

Thank you! PeoloveU

Hello! Newly joined and started to write this week here!
I have no artistic skill when it comes to making bookcovers so had no idea where to get one and was tempted to just use paint and make a stickfigure for the lols.
Seeing your artpieces I found that one could fit the bill just nicely. 
Cover number: 36 if still available
Author name:Michaelos
Book title: Is there day after tomorrow
Link to storyhttps://www.royalroad.com/fiction/48479/is-there-day-after-tomorrow
Adjustments: None needed, if nessecary you can make adjustments based on what you personally like
Additional text: None

hey. i appreciate what you're doing here. i was planning on posting my light novel soon but i needed a cover before I did so. that's when I came across this thread and one of the covers offered stuck out to me.

Cover Number: 40
Author Name: nanashi
Book Title: Twilight Zone
Link: I don't have one yet. is that an issue? i was only planning on posting my story once I acquired a cover
Adjustments: none needed
Additional Text: (preferably placed vertically along the left or right side of the cover) "1. An Awakening, an Arrival, a Loss"