Re: Giving out [Free] reviews [YES, I AM STILL OPEN]

Hi, I'd appreciate it if you would consider reviewing my work: the Dragon Mage Saga. Its a fantasy post-apocalyptic story with LitRPG elements. See the blurb below:
________________________________________________________________________________

A magic apocalypse. Refugees from Earth. A new world. Elves, orcs, and dragons!
Portals from Overworld have appeared on Earth, and beings intent on conscripting humanity into the mysterious Trials have invaded.

Earth is doomed. Humanity has been exiled. Can Jamie save mankind?
Jamie Sinclair, a young man with unique gifts, must find a way for his family and friends to survive Earth’s destruction and build a new home in Overworld.

The Trials is not a game. Will Jamie survive its challenges?
Join Jamie as he struggles through the brutal Trials while wrestling with his new magics and Overworld’s game-like dynamics.

A fantasy post-apocalyptic survival story of one man’s journey to save humanity.

Thanks!
Rohan

Rohan Wrote: Hi, I'd appreciate it if you would consider reviewing my work: the Dragon Mage Saga. Its a fantasy post-apocalyptic story with LitRPG elements. See the blurb below:
________________________________________________________________________________

A magic apocalypse. Refugees from Earth. A new world. Elves, orcs, and dragons!
Portals from Overworld have appeared on Earth, and beings intent on conscripting humanity into the mysterious Trials have invaded.

Earth is doomed. Humanity has been exiled. Can Jamie save mankind?
Jamie Sinclair, a young man with unique gifts, must find a way for his family and friends to survive Earth’s destruction and build a new home in Overworld.

The Trials is not a game. Will Jamie survive its challenges?
Join Jamie as he struggles through the brutal Trials while wrestling with his new magics and Overworld’s game-like dynamics.

A fantasy post-apocalyptic survival story of one man’s journey to save humanity.

Thanks!
Rohan
ah... this is the second time i am doing this throughout the entire history of this thread, but I'll say no thank you. Read the summary. Since you'll just pull it down soon, I just don't see a point. I'm looking for new authors just getting on their feet. You seem to have everything settled already. 

Another guy asked me to make a review of their story so I'll just say done to that.

KittraMcBriar Wrote: Good Sir Duck,

If you’d review my one reviewless story, Wicked Honey, that would be cool…but I’ll be sure not to thank you for it since you apparently don’t like that

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/45191/wicked-honey
Aether Wrote: Hi, new here, thanks for offering. I saw some of your reviews and I need professional feedback like yours. So whenever you can and if you'd like, mine's on the sig.
done.

Hi!
Thank you for offering this  - I'd be happy to get a review. 
My book is a thriller with subtle supernatural elements, and of course there's romance too. It takes place in Japan.

Diaries of a Fighter
A troubled, wanna-be professional MMA fighter ventures into the dark and occasionally bizarre world of Japanese fighting organisations to become the best fighter in the world. He encounters love, hate, brutality, some suspicious, other-worldly beings and is faced with hard decisions. The life of a fighter is certainly not an easy one, but then again, nothing worth fighting for is easy.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36148/diaries-of-a-fighter

Thanks!

BltNanox Wrote: Hi!
Thank you for offering this  - I'd be happy to get a review. 
My book is a thriller with subtle supernatural elements, and of course there's romance too. It takes place in Japan.

Diaries of a Fighter
A troubled, wanna-be professional MMA fighter ventures into the dark and occasionally bizarre world of Japanese fighting organisations to become the best fighter in the world. He encounters love, hate, brutality, some suspicious, other-worldly beings and is faced with hard decisions. The life of a fighter is certainly not an easy one, but then again, nothing worth fighting for is easy.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36148/diaries-of-a-fighter

Thanks!
done

Hello! 
Any spot available for a review? Here's a link to my scifi/cyberpunk story, KITTY KITTY from my Future That Never Was universe.

The Future That Never Was is an extended alternate universe where the Soviets planted the Red Flag on the Moon first. Since then, humankind has relentlessly pushed its colonies to the ends of the solar system, devoting all its scientific and industrial resources to it and, therefore, freezing its cultural codes. In this uchronia, roller disco can be found on Martian orbit, the web is interplanetary and David Hasselhoff is the ultimate galactic superstar!
In KITTY KITTY, join sassy space cat Lee and his Desert Eagle-toting, soda-swigging human partner, Ali, in a future that never was. Board the dynamic duo’s ship, the mythical Kitty, as they bounty-hunt their way through a lawless solar system where the Soviets got to the Moon first, cats talk and pizza comes in can. It’s a historical future as only the 80s could have built it—so lock and load and shout Cowabunga! because it’s crime-fightin’ time!

It's the second book but there is a summary of the first one (which is not really needed for the story as it is mostly short ones).

Thank you! 

Howdy, I'm looking for your opinion on if the start of my story is strong enough. Writing in a vacuum means I don't have any real judge if the plot hooks the reader well enough.

Tldr: Let me know if it starts strong. 

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/47224/the-dragons-predicament

If it doesn't, oh well, I'm doing this for fun after all. Still, I do want to get an unbiased opinion on it. Your reviews seem to be fairly thought out and you've clearly got experience so I trust you to give an unbiased opinion.

Faelyke Wrote: Howdy, I'm looking for your opinion on if the start of my story is strong enough. Writing in a vacuum means I don't have any real judge if the plot hooks the reader well enough.

Tldr: Let me know if it starts strong. 

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/47224/the-dragons-predicament

If it doesn't, oh well, I'm doing this for fun after all. Still, I do want to get an unbiased opinion on it. Your reviews seem to be fairly thought out and you've clearly got experience so I trust you to give an unbiased opinion.
You've got a start that seemed unrealistic in a bad way, the way you laid out conversation was better meant for the demographic of Wattpad, and the errors about colouring in chapter 3 drove me mad for a solid 30 seconds. Otherwise what I expected from a newish author. Editing might be what you need to do 

I would love if you could review Beneath Within, that would be incredible. It's a Fantasy primarily, with elements of Mystery/Dystopia. Link in my signature! 

Summary:  Humans live underground in a great city, host to six Noble Families and their magic-granting ancestoral spirits. Non-magical Orphans attempt to keep the peace between them. When Arturri from the Dar Yi family is disowned for accusations of murder and turned into an Orphan, a series of events is sparked which will change the course of history for the Undercity. 

Thanks so much for offering these, it's such a wonderful thing to do!  :D