Re: Giving out [Free] reviews [YES, I AM STILL OPEN]

I see in the original pos tin this thread that you mention most reading 4 chapters. Well, Trickster’s Song posted it’s 4th chapter today so if you feel like giving it a read and a review I would be very grateful! It’s tabletop RPG inspired fantasy with some light LitRPG elements and a bit of a cheeky tone/trickster protagonist.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/46849/tricksters-song

Anjak Wrote: If you're still wanting content to read, my story isn't exactly small at on average 300+ pages (in MW) but it's not terribly long.  It's necromancy, zombies, voodoo, the vampire mafia, misleading plot twists, and is ultimately a story about family.  The link is in my signature.
sounded like you wanted me to read the whole thing.  So I didnt.

TomOBedlam Wrote: I see in the original pos tin this thread that you mention most reading 4 chapters. Well, Trickster’s Song posted it’s 4th chapter today so if you feel like giving it a read and a review I would be very grateful! It’s tabletop RPG inspired fantasy with some light LitRPG elements and a bit of a cheeky tone/trickster protagonist.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/46849/tricksters-song
done

Tomato Wrote: I Want To Get Isekai'd But The World Does Not Want Me To

Genre: Fantasy
done 

Jonsoon Wrote: If you're looking for anything else to review, I released a new story called The Dream Knight that I'd love to get some feedback on
done

nathanaelroyale Wrote: Could you take a look at Unrepentant Dreams? It's Fantasy but does have some traumatizing subject matter. 

If you do read it could you let me know if the child protagonist in Chapter 1 sounds like a kid? I'm nervous I haven't hit that mark :<
Also, if the 13k is too long, just review chapter 1. That's fine ^_^
dude, you gotta work on that word-choice. Things like "fluffy" are alright in the mouth of a nine-year-old, but pretty much everything else wasn't in line. Maybe read a few kids books to see how they describe the surroundings(and I'm talking young young kid's books).
Apocryphal Wrote: I just want to say good Lord the fact that you’ve done so many reviews should earn you a place in the hall of fame. Usually these threads burn out before 10.

I just constantly burn out but then feel dread and guilt which makes me do another review. Great fun.