Re: Giving out [Free] reviews

Hey, I'd love to have feedback on my Trials of the Lion (linked below). It is a collection of short, interconnected stories that follow Ulrem the Lionborn. From my fiction page:

Quote:BEHOLD THE COMING OF THE LION! These stories chronicle the Age of the Lionborn, Ulrem the Slayer, the dragonbane, the Inheritor. Leaping forth from the cinders of a long-lost bronze age filled with monsters and mystery, Ulrem and his band of outlanders travel the wide world in search of adventure, wine, gold, and glory. Fans of classic and heroic fantasy will thrill to the cutthroat action and deadly creatures that fill the sorcerous legends of The Trials of the Lion!

Hey. Thanks for the review for my Novel "Memories". Really appreciate it a lot 

Wonder if you would be ok to have a look at my second novel "The King Group" as well.

Hope it's fine.

I have also messaged you on your other thread for a more longer review swap. But that's separate.

Anyways let me know.

Lastly you are really impressive to give out so many review. Kudos to that. :)

Hello Doc!

Would love to have you review my work.

It's an apocalyptic LitRPG with heavy historical seasoning, set in the times preceding the Second War of Scottish Independence (1329). As the apocalypse unfolds it invests more heavily in Northern-European myths and legends.

If you have time I'd love it if you could give it a read and let me know what you think!

Thanks so much for taking the time to help us grow! :)
Carl.

I have only recently post my work publicly and would love others to read, review, and give me feedback.

my novel is https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/45936/the-immortal-calamity

synopsis

Many years ago, the world was ruled by a powerful empress.  The empress was incredibly powerful, and feared by all.  It was said that even death itself would bend to her whim.  With a single wave of her hand, she could raise the dead to fight at her command.  The pale, glowing, green eyes of her shambling undead struck fear into even the most hardened soldiers.  For centuries, the empress ruled absolute.  Until one day, a great hero rose up to stand against the empress.

Decades later, the empress is reborn into the body of a small child.  Follow her as she comes to terms with her new life.  Will she once again walk the road of revenge and power, or will her new family show her a better path?  Will any of them survive long enough to find out?  only time can tell.

1moreindakitchen Wrote: Thanks for your kind review, Doc! We should talk about who is taking drugs here, regarding your superhuman review speed.  DrakanLaugh
Most of my reviews today was from yesterday. Couldn't get myself to sit at the PC to write them tho

SirDogeTheFirst Wrote: Thanks for the review doc! You really help people struggling to gain recognition or non-troll reviews.
No problemo dude. Everybody needs at least one review on their story, and I don't mind being the first.