Re: Vote for Unhallowed

To my fellow Royal Roadies,

Times are changing here at RR, and with this new system making it easier for popular stories to dominate more than they already do (and crush the underdogs who put their blood, sweat and tears into their fiction), I implore you to vote for my new and underappreciated horror serial, Unhallowed. It's a riveting tale of three sisters in a Lovecraftian town set in modern times. They deal with monsters, boyfriends, monsters dressed up as boyfriends, sweaty hotel guests, horny hotel guests, cats, naked neighbors, Satanic witchcraft, unhinged parents, and family drama dialed up to eleven!

If you've been following and reading, thank you so much for your support.

If you haven't even given my serial a second glance, please take a good look in the mirror, slap yourself silly, and reevaluate your life choices. Then click that link in my signature and start reading. Hit that Follow button, smash that Favorite button, pound that Vote button and recommend my masterpiece in the forums every chance you get. This is our time to make changes and fight genre inequality. LitRPG and isekai have dominated for far too long. There is room for all kinds of stories here, so do your part as a member of the community.  Fans of horror, romance and Wattpad levels of cringe storylines featuring a fake Harry Styles...everyone is welcome. Make your voices heard.

Don't sit on the fence.

Break the fence! 

In exchange for your time and support, I will do everything in my power to make Royal Road great again!

DrakanWine 

I am meteoraguy and I approve this message.

Thank you both for your support! Your votes mean the world to me. I owe you a thousand goats.

Fuchsia Wrote: Such energy and passion. This must mean you're right and that I should listen to you. 

DrakanThink

I voted for you. If you let me down I will do unspeakable things.

This experiment has awakened something in me. If I let you down, I will send my PR staff to hell.

meteoraguy Wrote: To my fellow Royal Roadies,

Times are changing here at RR, and with this new system making it easier for popular stories to dominate more than they already do (and crush the underdogs who put their blood, sweat and tears into their fiction), I implore you to vote for my new and underappreciated horror serial, Unhallowed. It's a riveting tale of three sisters in a Lovecraftian town set in modern times. They deal with monsters, boyfriends, monsters dressed up as boyfriends, sweaty hotel guests, horny hotel guests, cats, naked neighbors, Satanic witchcraft, unhinged parents, and family drama dialed up to eleven!

If you've been following and reading, thank you so much for your support.

If you haven't even given my serial a second glance, please take a good look in the mirror, slap yourself silly, and reevaluate your life choices. Then click that link in my signature and start reading. Hit that Follow button, smash that Favorite button, pound that Vote button and recommend my masterpiece in the forums every chance you get. This is our time to make changes and fight genre inequality. LitRPG and isekai have dominated for far too long. There is room for all kinds of stories here, so do your part as a member of the community.  Fans of horror, romance and Wattpad levels of cringe storylines featuring a fake Harry Styles...everyone is welcome. Make your voices heard.

Don't sit on the fence.

Break the fence! 

In exchange for your time and support, I will do everything in my power to make Royal Road great again!

DrakanWine 

I am meteoraguy and I approve this message.

This is a really good story you got. 

Ya know, I noticed something. I cannot see the vote count on others books. It seems kinda weird in all reality. Since well, some people might be more inclined to vote if they are more aware of it being there. Some may vote if they see others have voted, or may vote if they see a work they like, but it isn’t getting much or any. The only time I see votes shown, are the ones displayed on the front page. 

Edge Wrote: Ya know, I noticed something. I cannot see the vote count on others books. It seems kinda weird in all reality. Since well, some people might be more inclined to vote if they are more aware of it being there. Some may vote if they see others have voted, or may vote if they see a work they like, but it isn’t getting much or any. The only time I see votes shown, are the ones displayed on the front page.

Wait...there's an option to see your serial's vote? I thought all votes were invisible to readers and writers.