Re: Free Reviews/Ratings

So. I'm still going to do these- incase you thought I'd forgotten. They will be the very first books I pick up if I'm looking for anything to read. Which is why, I'm here with a proposition. First of all, I'd prefer not to take any more new submissions- unless- here me out- you do mine too. Yup, I'll prioritize the ones who also review mine, which is hereby making it somewhat of a review swap. If you don't want to do so, that's fine, you'll just have to wait a little longer. This is just an opportunity to send your book up to the top of the list if you review mine in return :)

I'm bored. Shoot me something to read. I'll write you a review or give you a rating on your book if you send the link below. (I'll read the first few chapters of your book and give you a rating. If it's interesting, I'll read more and give you a review)

This is intended to assist new up-coming authors on Royal Road.

(First come first served)

Queue:
6. The Last Philosopher
7. Seeker Of The Lost
8. Thick as Thieves (Alexa, I'll do your second later once I finish the rest)
9. Arcana Legends
10. Twilight Fortress
11. Dragons Dilemma
12. The Cursed Heart
13. Angel of Sin
14. Until the Wayfarer Utters Words
15. Pandora's Hearth
16. Revelation: Lord of the Kingdom of Bone
17. Life and Times of Fiera Celosis
18. Restoration
19. A collection of Short Stories
20. Viewpoint-Bloom
21. The Runners of Westal
22. Descent (Zearth, like Alexa, I'll do your second book after the rest)
23. Erden : Tale of a Land Forgotten
24. The Last Primordials
25. Drunks and Fanatics
26. That Time A War Photographer Was Reincarnated
27. Centris

(Ara, ara the list is growing faster than I can keep up!)

Completed Reviews:
EnhancedBeing - Heroes of the Collective - 4 Stars
christos2000 - Tales of Heroes and Demons - 4.5 Stars
Angry_Raccoon - Magic, Re- Incarnate - 4.5 Stars
Meteoraguy - Unhallowed - 5 Stars
StgBria - Syche: The Dark Element - 4.5 Stars
ArDeeBurger - DOTS - 4.5 Stars
Seerica - A Super Robot Story - 4 Stars

(These are all my personal ratings, as long as they're in the 4-5 stars they're amazing!)
Also, don't worry about reviewing mine, I know what needs to be improved and this is one of the ways I'm doing it. However, it would be appreciated if you could keep a look out for my next book; Domhain, and give it a shot when it comes out (in a month). Some rep wouldn't hurt too PeoloveU Looking forward to reading your books!

Edit: I'll try and do them all, but I'm aiming to do one every few days... (I've got commitments too!!!)

Re: Free (Basic) Reviews/Ratings

Wow, this is a very generous offer!

How new and up and coming do you want your considered reads to be? I have 31 chapters out since January (the 32nd coming out tomorrow) with just shy of 5k views and 1 review already, but I'm not sure if that would make me new new still. 

Heroes of The Collective is in the signature below, anyway. Would really appreciate any time and thought you'd give it for a review. 

Here's a couple of stories I like to read, maybe one of them grabs your attention:

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/41574/candlelit-lives Repeated reincarnation through history, LitRPG
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/41034/anarcho-a-gamelit-cyberpunk-fantasy  Sci-fi cyberpunk, action, quippy humour
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/39481/the-dungeon-challenge GameLit, fantasy weak-to-strong, similiar to Hunger-Games
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/39018/wander-west-in-shadow Classic fantasy, reminds me of The Witcher, folklore vibes

Hey! Thank you so much for the offer--I do have a few existing reviews from swaps I did a few days ago (and one very nice reader left one outside of a swap); my book's less than 3 weeks old, so that might count as new? Though with the existing feedback, I totally understand if you'll pass :D That's awesome that you're extending the service out to people though! If you'd like some feedback on your own stuff or whatever, let me know.
My story's Magic, Re- Incarnate--I've been zooming through writing it lol; 100+ pages in >3 weeks haha (but of course, read as much as you're comfortable with). Thanks again!

EnhancedBeing Wrote: Wow, this is a very generous offer!

How new and up and coming do you want your considered reads to be? I have 31 chapters out since January (the 32nd coming out tomorrow) with just shy of 5k views and 1 review already, but I'm not sure if that would make me new new still. 

Heroes of The Collective is in the signature below, anyway. Would really appreciate any time and thought you'd give it for a review.

Hello Enhanced! I will start on yours in my free time. I've read the synopsis and I'm intrigued! 

Ararara Wrote: Here's a couple of stories I like to read, maybe one of them grabs your attention:

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/41574/candlelit-lives Repeated reincarnation through history, LitRPG
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/41034/anarcho-a-gamelit-cyberpunk-fantasy  Sci-fi cyberpunk, action, quippy humour
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/39481/the-dungeon-challenge GameLit, fantasy weak-to-strong, similiar to Hunger-Games
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/39018/wander-west-in-shadow Classic fantasy, reminds me of The Witcher, folklore vibes

Thanks, Ararara, for your recommendations. If I have time, I'll get around to reading them. However, it seems like I've got a little bit of a queue piling up already...  DrakanThinking

christos200 Wrote: My story is a Xianxia/Fantasy story with both Chinese and (some) Western elements. It is a bit fast-paced at start. So far have 4 chapters/36 pages. Link: Tales of Heroes and Demons :)

Hey Chris! I'll get on to yours after I finish with EnhancedBeing's. I've never actually read any Xianxia before, and am looking forward to it. If you still don't have any advanced reviews by the time I get to yours, I'll consider giving you one. :)

meteoraguy Wrote: Thank you for doing this, Ploopie. My contemporary horror serial, Unhallowed, has 17 chapters up and they're pretty short, so hope you enjoy the breezy pace. A review would be awesome, but comments are also more than welcome. :)

Hey Meteor! Thanks for the rep  DrakanMelt
You're third in line! I'll get to yours once I finish the two before you. Horror's never been my cup of tea, but I'll still give yours a shot!

Ploopie Wrote: I'm bored. Shoot me something to read. I'll write you a review or give you a rating on your book if you send the link below. (I'll read the first few chapters of your book and give you a rating. If it's interesting, I'll read more and give you a review)

Also, don't worry about reviewing mine, I know what needs to be improved and this is one of the ways I'm doing it. However, it would be appreciated if you could keep a look out for my next book; Domhain, and give it a shot when it comes out (in a month). Some rep wouldn't hurt too PeoloveU Looking forward to reading your books!

Edit: I'll try and do them all, but I'm aiming to do a few a day... (I've got commitments too!!!)

Hi, I'd very much appreciate a review, I've recently started seriously moving my writing to RR and it's slow going.

The link is in the signature, but I'll add the description: The Last Philosopher is a high-fantasy story with heavy-handed attempts at humour. It revolves around the world of Huom and some of its quirkier inhabitants. It’s the first book under the subtitle, Nothing is Everything.

Thanks and sorry :P

Ploopie Wrote: I'm bored. Shoot me something to read. I'll write you a review or give you a rating on your book if you send the link below. (I'll read the first few chapters of your book and give you a rating. If it's interesting, I'll read more and give you a review)

Edit: I'll try and do them all, but I'm aiming to do a few a day... (I've got commitments too!!!)

I'd love if you'd take a look at mine. https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/43559/arcana-legends

Hey all! Although I'm excited to do this, there's a tiny little bit of a a problem. Well, not exactly a problem. You see, I'm aiming to do 1-2 a day (more if its just ratings). I've only completed one review so far (working on the next). But now there's... 15? Left. 

Honestly, I don't mind doing them all, but just letting you guys know that it will be a little bit of a wait. For new people wanting me to review theirs, just letting you guys know that there is a queue. 

Ploopie Wrote: Hey all! Although I'm excited to do this, there's a tiny little bit of a a problem. Well, not exactly a problem. You see, I'm aiming to do 1-2 a day (more if its just ratings). I've only completed one review so far (working on the next). But now there's... 15? Left. 

Honestly, I don't mind doing them all, but just letting you guys know that it will be a little bit of a wait. For new people wanting me to review theirs, just letting you guys know that there is a queue.

No problem. There is no need to rush. It is better to take your time and proceed with a schedule you are comfortable with. :)