Re: [Admin] Author Premium Pageviews

CloverCloverClover Wrote: I have a question: Did you also change the way outside referrer links are tracked...? Because I noticed now, for the first time, a bunch of outside referrers from a link that I know has already been up for months. I just assumed it generated very little traffic - I only saw a few hits from it before - but now I'm getting much more.

Yes, there was a bug involving that as well, which has been fixed so the referrals appear now. The bug became apparent when the author filtering was added to the page views chart (the referers already used the same code) and turns out nullable fields are still a horrible mess and need extra checks.

Re: [Admin] Author Premium Pageviews

kanadaj Wrote:
CloverCloverClover Wrote: I have a question: Did you also change the way outside referrer links are tracked...? Because I noticed now, for the first time, a bunch of outside referrers from a link that I know has already been up for months. I just assumed it generated very little traffic - I only saw a few hits from it before - but now I'm getting much more.

Yes, there was a bug involving that as well, which has been fixed so the referrals appear now. The bug became apparent when the author filtering was added to the page views chart (the referers already used the same code) and turns out nullable fields are still a horrible mess and need extra checks.
I don't suppose there's a way that we could see the full history of our outside referrals, rather than just the last seven days? If we haven't been seeing the real numbers that outside links directed to us, I'd like to get an idea of what they actually were.