Re: Immortal MC

Hello! I'm searching for a book with an immortal main character (as many of the ones I've read before seem to be deleted). What I'm specifically looking for is an MC who either: can't die/"wakes up" after dying, or an MC who has an infinite lifespan. I'm fine with any platform, but would prefer free reading. And any genre is good, but nothing like too bad (like getting immortally tortured, etc.) 

Thank you very much in advance!

How about a small group of people who can die, but come back the next time their respective moon (out of five) is full? They're effectively immune to disease or aging, as well, although there are ways they can be killed. It's right here on RR, permanently free. I started releasing it relatively recently, but I have an immense buffer. It's not isekai or LitRPG, but it is other-world fantasy. No immortal torture or otherwise grimdark kinds of content. Link is in my signature.

Prysmcat Wrote: How about a small group of people who can die, but come back the next time their respective moon (out of five) is full? They're effectively immune to disease or aging, as well, although there are ways they can be killed. It's right here on RR, permanently free. I started releasing it relatively recently, but I have an immense buffer. It's not isekai or LitRPG, but it is other-world fantasy. No immortal torture or otherwise grimdark kinds of content. Link is in my signature.

I will start reading immediately, lmao.

thank you!

I hope it works for you - as I said, I recently started sharing that one, and I'm afraid it will take another couple of chapters for it to become more clear what's going on and for the near-immortality to become more of a thing. Worldbuilding and character establishment. :-)

And if mine is a bit too slow and low-key for your tastes, I hope you find something that suits you better!