Re: Popping In

Since I'm finally planning on being more or less active on Royal Road, thought I may as well make myself known and become a member of the community rather than a phantom member that I was for the last four or so years. At some point, three years ago, I started some story and failed completely and utterly (at least for my own standards); and thus have been refraining from posting any of my WIPs that never get far. And in turn, the fact that I was mostly writing for only myself made my motivation for writing nearly non-existent. So here I am, back where I started, hopefully far better than I had been when I was an edgy kid in high school who thought he could write a book and have it be published in a year, trying to motivate myself by binding myself to a self-imposed rule so that I may finally use my literary skills for something.

That's just about all. And nope, this was tooootally~ not to test how the Signature looked at all.

Welcome? Feels wrong to welcome someone who's been here way longer than myself, but it also feels rude not to welcome someone in their intro post. 🤔

And I think we've all made a post just to test our signatures at some point. 😅

I hope you continue to enjoy RR and your fiction finds an audience.

Hmm, I have a similar dilemma to Cinn so I think I will settle for welcoming you to the forums?

I think I made several signature test posts before someone pointed out that any time you update your signature, the signature in your previous posts also changes...  DrakanLaugh

I hope you enjoy writing here! 

Hahaha! Don't worry about it. I know where you're coming from with being a 'phantom member' and all. I was one for about 3 years before I started interacting more in the community this year. And congrats on getting your signature right! And good luck on your writing endeavors!