Re: Favorite Story on this Site that you didn't write.

Since we're talking about my favourite and not necessarily what I consider the best, it's tied between Defiance of the FallDungeon Crawler Carl and Vainqueur the Dragon. I was lucky enough to catch these stories as they were beginning a few years back and I've been following them ever since. 

DotF isn't even close to the best story on this site imo, it's written well enough but it's a pure power fantasy. It's probably the best power fantasy though. I get that the same feeling from reading DotF chapters as I do from watching Dragon Ball Z, in that I just want to see a really strong dude fuck shit up, but with high enough stakes that I can get invested. It delivers amazingly on that front but I don't think the first book is on RR anymore, iirc the author is preparing an Amazon release.

DCC is just very well-written and you can feel the tension of the surviving humans. Betrayal, death and explosions are to be expected. One of the best stories on this site in my opinion. The first three books are out on Amazon I think

Vainqueur is flat out the best comedy story on the site. Fight me 

Re: Favorite Story on this Site that you didn't write.

Strif3 Wrote: Since we're talking about my favourite and not necessarily what I consider the best, it's tied between Defiance of the FallDungeon Crawler Carl and Vainqueur the Dragon. I was lucky enough to catch these stories as they were beginning a few years back and I've been following them ever since. 

DotF isn't even close to the best story on this site imo, it's written well enough but it's a pure power fantasy. It's probably the best power fantasy though. I get that the same feeling from reading DotF chapters as I do from watching Dragon Ball Z, in that I just want to see a really strong dude fuck shit up, but with high enough stakes that I can get invested. It delivers amazingly on that front but I don't think the first book is on RR anymore, iirc the author is preparing an Amazon release.

DCC is just very well-written and you can feel the tension of the surviving humans. Betrayal, death and explosions are to be expected. One of the best stories on this site in my opinion. The first three books are out on Amazon I think

Vainqueur is flat out the best comedy story on the site. Fight me
I personally didn't enjoy Vainqueur, but the best comedy was definitely the Necrotourists. That one, was the best. One of my top two favorite comedy stories, the only one on this site. (Also, at most I will only fight you with words)