Re: Just posted the first 5 chapters of one of my novels :D

Great that you're so excited about posting. However, I'd recommend slowing down a bit. A way many readers find stories here is from the Latest Updates list. Your story shows up there whenever you post a new chapter. Generally posting more than 1 or 2 chapters a day doesn't provide any additional benefit in terms of people seeing your story on the Update list. By going to a 1 a day posting you'll spread your exposure on the Update list over more days letting more readers see your story. 

Re: Just posted the first 5 chapters of one of my novels :D

parkertallan Wrote: Great that you're so excited about posting. However, I'd recommend slowing down a bit. A way many readers find stories here is from the Latest Updates list. Your story shows up there whenever you post a new chapter. Generally posting more than 1 or 2 chapters a day doesn't provide any additional benefit in terms of people seeing your story on the Update list. By going to a 1 a day posting you'll spread your exposure on the Update list over more days letting more readers see your story.

Thanks for the advice! I plan on updating my novel once every day or at least I'll try too :3